Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it just me?

primetime2479

You guys needs more n00bs

ill join to the mix and see if any flare comes from it.

isn't this the sex thread, anywayz?

if anything- this should be on "am i having a boring sex life?"

i dont know, i know i am :(

icrymuch

Okay, here's my 10 cents. Sit back, cuz this will be a couple of paragraphs. Haters line up, cuz lalate is gonna say it like how I see it. Agree to disagree.

1. Back in the Day

Back in the Day I use to only read but not post.

Bodiii -- you were the man in my book. I use to read your posts and think, this dude rocks.

I said after reading your stuff back in the day, hell, my life needs a jumpstart. And hence, thats what I gave it. Now thats the fuckin meaning of a good board. Threads and posts that motivate you to get better.

NMN - use to read your stuff, even some stuff in 04, and yeah, some of ur posts were the bomb. We all learn from others, and in your case, some of your posts were incredible.

X - Ive partied with X. The bomb! :rock: ... and yah, he's posts were friggen great.

2. 04

By Summer 04, this board was starting to crumble. One simple reason: hatred, mainly towards girls.

A collective group of dudes just went from one girl to another bashing and bashing and bashing. You started at one, and when you were done being horrible to her, you moved onto the next chick.

In fact, I befriended many of the girls I met in 04 because of one dude's foul mouth lol he'd bash a chick so bad that she wanted a simple nice guy to talk to. It happened time and time again. "Here he goes again" Id say. Dude, I thank you dude for being an jerk on the board - you made it so much more easier for us other dudes. lol.

By winter 04, the hatred had hurt us so much - chicks left, one chick told me she would never return, another chick said she would never post a personal story again.

It was sad :( We loved this board.

3. Now

I luv this board. The people on this board now are great.

Primetime- your stuff is great. (Are you in LA?) The ceiling fan story.

Crowina - you friggen rock, girl. Tu sei brava

And all the rest of you :rock:

Here are comments for the future.

a. Post a-Way

I dont give a flying fck if you havent gotten since the Nixon Administration, post away. You're getting laid, you're not getting laid, you have a gf, you dont have a gf, you are in love, you arent in love, it doesnt matter. This is a forum that embraces everyone. You should feel welcome to post. And more importantly, you should feel welcomed to ask questions.

a. Consolidate against Hate

I say, everytime a hater comes on this board, everyone just POUNCE ON the mofo. Just friggen POUNCE! LOL. Someone hates primetime, POUNCE, Im on ur ass hater. Someone hates Vampress, POUNCE on the hater. To all the haters that said Darkviken wasnt a chick, well, your asses were made fools of.

And to my hater(s), I have a final comment to make ....

This IS my life. It's YOUR life that needs auditing.

are you goin to the party?? if so...I don't know anyone down there that's going...HELP!!!

I haven't really talked much about it, but it's a tradition that Miami CP comes out on full force, if you want PM when the time comes and I'll let you know where the gang will be hanging...last year meet-up was pretty massive...20 peepz or so :)

I haven't really talked much about it, but it's a tradition that Miami CP comes out on full force, if you want PM when the time comes and I'll let you know where the gang will be hanging...last year meet-up was pretty massive...20 peepz or so :)

ok..sweet....I'll definately do that...thanks

I'll be with my parents and will need to get away for real!!!!