Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex in bed with clothes on: hot or not?

weyes

do you find sex IN BED with clothes on sexy?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. do you find sex IN BED with clothes on sexy?

• yes
    • no

what makes you think he's sucking up, adam? friends stick up for their friends.....he's not afraid to speak his mind and you have to respect him for that. i'll tell you what though......if i wasn't already taken, he's be one of the *few* guys on this board that i'd go out with....:pint:

so why you two still beefing? you should ignore ma......you seem to be a better person than to bicker online....

what makes you think he's sucking up, adam? friends stick up for their friends.....he's not afraid to speak his mind and you have to respect him for that. i'll tell you what though......if i wasn't already taken, he'd be one of the *few* guys on this board that i'd go out with....:pint:

Friends stick for friends on a msg board....shit that's news to me!

oh yea i remember u posting that u dont flirt on here, u just come to chat and not hook up or nothing. my booger dawg....apologies

Actually, numbskull..... I've ALWAYS proclaimed that flirting is about ALL I do on these boards. Hence the reason you don't see me on any of the other CP boards... much.

Again........ SWING and a miss.

Yer gonna pull yer back out, man. Careful.

:laugh:

what makes you think he's sucking up, adam? friends stick up for their friends.....he's not afraid to speak his mind and you have to respect him for that. i'll tell you what though......if i wasn't already taken, he'd be one of the *few* guys on this board that i'd go out with....:pint:

:love: True.... true....

;)

Actually, numbskull..... I've ALWAYS proclaimed that flirting is about ALL I do on these boards. Hence the reason you don't see me on any of the other CP boards... much.

Damn killa - why so friggin defensive then?

Scholl's...out

no need for name calling homeboy...it was a sincere apology.....

Damn killa - why so friggin defensive then?

Scholl's...out

So... you throw shit... but when I explain or deflect it back... now I'm "defensive"?? :laugh: C'mon man.... oldest e-trick in the book.

no need for name calling homeboy...it was a sincere apology.....

Sincere? C'mon spell... it was a flat-out sarcastic calling out. Don't step on my dick... I won't step on yours.

Cool?

Sincere? C'mon spell... it was a flat-out sarcastic calling out. Don't step on my dick... I won't step on yours.

Cool?

do you have some super mind reading power i dont know about? i didnt know you could see if people were being sarcastic while typing....this nigga is fucking walter mercado :bowdown::bowdown: holy mind reading batman!

whatever dude, i apoligized, you wanna be a fucking asshole...then fuck you

do you have some super mind reading power i dont know about? i didnt know you could see if people were being sarcastic while typing....this nigga is fucking walter mercado :bowdown::bowdown: holy mind reading batman!

whatever dude, i apoligized, you wanna be a fucking asshole...then fuck you

Easy brother... you've never seen be "be a fucking asshole". Am I slamming you? Ripping you? No.

I've been calm and collected... and just hashin' shit out.

But hey... I could give 2 shits either way.

It's ok not to like me. I think there's a club here somewhere you can sign up at.