Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex in bed with clothes on: hot or not?

weyes

do you find sex IN BED with clothes on sexy?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. do you find sex IN BED with clothes on sexy?

• yes
    • no

theres nothing going on.....your friend is quite frankly being a fucking cocksucker....i apoligized and he wants to continue...dejalo...me importa tres pingas.....

u like the pic? :)

I'm sorry man.... didn't know you were that sensitive. All the shit that's talked on these boards by the usual suspects... and it's nothing but laughs.

I, on the other hand, go toe-to-toe... with some verbal, yet innocent, jabs... and you fly off the deep end?? Wtf, bro?

:rolleyes:

Can't win for losin'.......

Ah well....

backontopicderailedbish8cp.jpg

theres nothing going on.....your friend is quite frankly being a fucking cocksucker....i apoligized and he wants to continue...dejalo...me importa tres pingas.....

u like the pic? :)

u guys look HAWT!!!!!:love: when are you guys coming down to miami?? i'm sure you posted it before but i missed it.

I'm sorry man.... didn't know you were that sensitive. All the shit that's talked on these boards by the usual suspects... and it's nothing but laughs.

I, on the other hand, go toe-to-toe... with some verbal, yet innocent, jabs... and you fly off the deep end?? Wtf, bro?

:rolleyes:

Can't win for losin'.......

Ah well....

backontopicderailedbish8cp.jpg

good fucking god...toe-to-toe, jabs...this ain't the fuckin Contender...jesus

not that im sensitive homie, the way i am on here is the way i am in real life....if i say my bad i mean it....

but whatever, take it however u want, s'all good

I guess when you were way off on the flirting thing... I took that as you just being sarcastic about it. Kinda hard to take the "apology" part sincere at that point. See my point on that?

Trust me, man... If you're sincere... then I'm not trying to keep hammering you over the head with it. Guess I just didn't catch it. If that's the case... next few rounds of drinks are on me. :pint:

good fucking god...toe-to-toe, jabs...this ain't the fuckin Contender...jesus

However... you gotta understand my point when I deal with a lot of THIS sorta shit on these boards..... :rolleyes: