Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex in bed with clothes on: hot or not?

weyes

do you find sex IN BED with clothes on sexy?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. do you find sex IN BED with clothes on sexy?

• yes
    • no

i've been noticing lately that people in movies and tv often have sex with clothes on, and it's not because they're pg rated movies or on primetime; the girls on sex and the city (all except kim cattrall) always seem to have their bras on in sex scenes. but even if it is in some "no nudity" contract, i'm still left with this question:

who finds sex in the bedroom - with clothes on - sexy?

and i especially think that sex with a bra on isn't sexy. if you just didn't have time to take your clothes off and went at it really fast, ok, but that doesn't happen very often. if you're having a quickie in public somewhere, i understand the need for clothes. but why be in bed wearing them? so that's this poll: hot or not? [any comments are also welcome :) ]

definitely no bra... that lace is like sand paper on the outside...

and when i see the shows where they leave clothes on... i always figure its a contract thing... "you can't fool me fuckers... it ain't sexy to leave your clothes on... i don't care if bush is president..."

... lately... my girls been wearing the fishnets with the peekaboo crotch... excellent... very sexy... :bounce::bounce: :bounce:

explain that one, i am curious why guys like that...

Guy wanna imagine her walking around the house like that all day. They wanna pretend that, thats the only means of clothing she wears, it makes for easy access.

This might sound bad but deep down guys also wanna pretend that she walks around like that all day in public as well, again easy access and always down to f***!

Ok well sex with clothes on, PERIOD.

thats hot!

now, if im in bed....private....in the midst of my own living quarters....hellz yeah. ALl clothes must be off...

i like skin on skin, sweat on sweat action.

but if its a quickie, or some sort of passion-crazed, spur of the moment desire.......just lift up that skirt, pull that thong aside, and lets get it on!!!

ooohhh...that's hot.........bent over too huh? now i can rock that

no no no noooo .... on her back! :drool: the heels in the air "let me see them in the air!" either while doing her or eating her out. A few weeks back, the whipcream night, the girl was trying to take off her heels, im like NO NO NOOOO leave em onnnnn :devil::licker: ... (I remember thinking in my head that night, I need to buy her a pair of lucites, so next time, this is even more hot!)

Should have ... accidentally.... smacked him in the face with the heel as you were taking it off .

yeah...believe me I thought of many ways to hurt him...I scratched the shit out of his back and knawed on his shoulder ...he was all bruised and cut up.....and he had another girl he was seeing too...perfect

clothes ...in bed??? much better naked.....fucking with clothes on is much more fun in public places...spur of the moment type shit..thats hot
Ditto..........I love those Spur of the moment situations, when you look at each other and you say meet you in the bathroom......or you just go at it in the car :), although I love the whole wearing a skirt and just having it lifted and having my top brought down to where he can grab my tits while still have my shirt on!!!!

So having clothes on sometimes can be HOTT!!! :grin3:

Oh and Heels on is a HUGE PLUS, also lets say you're naked but you keep your thong on and the guy just pulls it to the side, Ay yay yay..........talk about HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Ditto..........I love those Spur of the moment situations, when you look at each other and you say meet you in the bathroom......or you just go at it in the car :), although I love the whole wearing a skirt and just having it lifted and having my top brought down to where he can grab my tits while still have my shirt on!!!!

So having clothes on sometimes can be HOTT!!! :grin3:

Oh and Heels on is a HUGE PLUS, also lets say you're naked but you keep your thong on and the guy just pulls it to the side, Ay yay yay..........talk about HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

ladies, leave the thong on. Us cowboys luv to grip that sht as we ram you from behind bent over on the kitchen counter.

i like sweat on sweat action....

i'll wear sexy clothes to start off with.....but i love being naked....the only thing i might leave on are my shoes esp if it's my stilletto knee high boots.....for some reason boots make me feel even sexier...

If we're talkin' about which is better... skin vs. clothes... then, of course, hands down... nekkidness is king!

However... the question was: sex in bed with clothes on: hot or not?

And the answer to THAT question is a resounding.... HOT!

I agree with what most have said here, about loving to be skin on skin.... but there are PLENTY of ways that clothes still on is just fucking hot as hell. If she's wearin' a mini dress... just hikin' that shit up and thrusting away... yeah! If she's still wearing her lounging clothes.. such as a wife beater/boxers/t shirt/etc... usually it's loose type clothing... so entering through the arm holes or whatever to cop a feel or gain access during yer session... YEAH! Plus... some shirts allow for instant bondage techniques... like getting her shirt almost off, but stopping at her wrists, and tightening up the material... :drool: ... or getting that tight skirt pulled down to about her knees and leavin' them there while hikin' her legs up in the air, and back down so her knees are on her chest... and just poundin' the ever-loving shit out of her pussy. :bowdown: Using clothes to get her immobilized is WAY fun... and fuckin' hot for both of you.

Heels and shoes.... goes without sayin'. WAY fuckin' hot. My take as to why guys love that... is that heels make ANY outfit look better, right? Well... considering yer birthday suit is usually yer best outfit you have... adding the heels just completes the "outfit". I'd have to admit that the stripper industry has to have had something to do with our favorable opinion about that, too. ;) But, I think it's mostly because you look like yer still actually dressed in some way when you have heels, sneakers, boots on.... (boots... horny8bf.pnghorny8bf.png)... and yet, yer 99.9% nekkid! The combination of the two is mindblowing to me.

*side note: loooove getting bitten, rollrgrrl!

:drool:

I love banging a girl with heels on.... it puts that perfect artch in her back when hittin' it from behind... esp. if she's a shorty (under 5'5")!

Other than that no clothes 4 me unless it's "role -play"