Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex in bed with clothes on: hot or not?

weyes

do you find sex IN BED with clothes on sexy?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. do you find sex IN BED with clothes on sexy?

• yes
    • no

the only thing i don't like are those shorts......i like the more fitted types...i.e boyshorts........LOOOVE 'em. otherwise, VERY sexy pic :aright:

DEF agree on the boyshorts thing. Total hotness on girls right now.

However... the loose boxers in that pic def allow for some easy entries... some twisted fabric possibilities... and, of course, are just begging to be ripped to shreds off of her. ;) I'm game.

your sig...

wow... isn't that what started this whole CF??? :laugh:

pffft. pleez. It was rachel posting this for no particular reason:

Attaching my head to sheep won't change the fact that monk thinks you look like a neaderthal :laugh:

If it makes you fweel bettuuurrr, photochop-post away dearie. :type: Too bad you can't do that in the REAL world, where it really counts.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I haven't read your PM--whatever you have to say you can say it to me in person, if you have the balls, of course.

pffft. pleez. It was rachel posting this for no particular reason:

Attaching my head to sheep won't change the fact that monk thinks you look like a neaderthal

If it makes you fweel bettuuurrr, photochop-post away dearie. Too bad you can't do that in the REAL world, where it really counts.

I haven't read your PM--whatever you have to say you can say it to me in person, if you have the balls, of course.

omg...you really ARE jealous....LOL......

was it THIS that got to you?

Raincry mem_online.gif

pimpstress

jd_av1.jpg

Group: Street Team

Joined: Feb. 2002icon0.gifPosted: Dec. 22 2004,10:50ampb_edit.gif pb_quote.gifQuote (monk @ Dec. 22 2004,2:43am)

Happy B-Day.

xo

thanks luv....

--------------

or THIS attachment.php?attachmentid=37203

never try to come in between two good friends dearie.....you'll only get caught in the flame.

"neanderthal"....LMAO

don't ever drag my friends into shit especially when they are not here to defend themselves. no worries though.....i'll alert him to it.

Post yer UN-"photochopped" tits......... or STFU!!!!!!!!

:laugh:

here's are a couple......no tits though :pint:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=263484&page=3&pp=15

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35395

and here's one of her arse she posted a while back after she thouched up her thighs and try to make herself more tan smile.gif

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35397

sex in bed with clothes... 03-16-2005 05:45 PM Fuck you fatso. I will say photoCHOP if I want. You still fucking your man Phattie? ~Orisha

sex in bed with clothes... 03-16-2005 02:34 PM raincry coined it stupid fuckface

hahahah nice negative rep you fucking wetback. voy a llamar la imigracion! :laugh:

btw i :heart: phatty :hat: