Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT Review crobar

your an idiot....where the hell were you? we tried calling your sorry ass...

the people who's house i live in had a party all day on saturday...i was playing pool and doing shots...1 turned into too many and i wound up passed out by 7 or so...i got sick too...woke up at 10 yesterday morn with the worst hangover and got sick after brushing my teeth (note to self...toothpaste tastes like jager, dont do that again)...i apologized to rosa yesterday...

exactly...at about 5 or so i was all over the place stumbling around...i knew i had to make it to the city but something told me not to drive...there was "other" stuff involved with the alcohol...but i really am pissed i didnt make it...

Sounds like it was a good set. I havent enjoyed a danny set since early 2002, its just not my type of music or crowd.

But then again, a good party is a good party.

I may have to check out spirit when he shows up.

he did a little 1/2 hr techno set, like 3 tracks...no idea what they were tho :eek:

he played this fucking Insane Acapella of a Deborah Cox song...forgot the name....def. was her early shit tho...

also did like a 15 min working of Nat Monday - Waiting (Creamer & K remix) that he put another ethereal male vocal over....

OMG that Deborah Cox song and Waiting were the shit!!! I have never heard another DJ do that where he will take some obsure song from like the 80's or early 90's and create a missile!!

and DT's tribaltech is unparalled... and he is so nice too...at the end, he gave everyone still there bottles of water and gatorade and was speaking and dancing with his fans....awwwww...the only bad thing about the night was some of the peeps......for next time guys , just because it's fucking crowded is not a license for you to lean up and rub your priovate parts against people's backs!!... :puke:

I was there at 4 tryin to get my last drink but some guys had ordered like 30 drinks and it was impossible at that point...it was so frustrating...anyhow I was behind the back bar most of the night and got to meet some peeps but was way too chaotic.

smokin in Crobar is soo annoying and I got the scars to prove it

I was behind the bar and didn't see you .. hmmmm

I got therre around 4 and got in right before the fight. Was met with a $40 cover charge on guest list. WTF then went upstairs to coat check and stampeded on. Got inside and the place was so fockin crowded tthat it was IMPOSSIBLE to move. ROsa I looked for u and tony alot but I couldnt find anyone I knew. I was there till like 10am

nice reviews everyone - sounds like the music was on point as expected, crowd was mixed, and too much drama...i couldnt make it, but hope to see DT @ Spirit in april...i'm looking forward to deep dish & behrouz next week, hope to see some of you out next sat nite...

someone post some pics please! i gotta see this dj booth...

where's behrouz spinning?

fk! we never exchanged #'s!! i believe we left around 8am...we were upstairs by the balcony then went to VIP, am i the only one who can c the pic? :huh:

I got therre around 4 and got in right before the fight. Was met with a $40 cover charge on guest list. WTF then went upstairs to coat check and stampeded on. Got inside and the place was so fockin crowded tthat it was IMPOSSIBLE to move. ROsa I looked for u and tony alot but I couldnt find anyone I knew. I was there till like 10am