Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT Review crobar

i have to say that was one hell of a nite

got there around 3am after 1.5 hr in line and paying 60 bucks

grrr

music was insane good, i didnt hear danny in months and he didnt dissapoint me at all.

it was good to see all of u ppls but have to agree with drewminati .. hated the crowd...

toooo many

i lasted only til 7am but that was my 3 day of partying and couldnt take it no more

hope to hear danny really really soon

Actually, Gabe brought me over to the circle where you were dancin and pointed you out...then some guy started moshing in the circle...who was that? he had long hair in a pony tail

pony tail .. long hair .. hmm . if he was asian . then that is bluedragon .. and he is cool as hell .. :bounce:

i learn with a hard way

next time if ADVANCE TICKET available go get your self one specially during winter time

so i don't have to standing for 2 freeezzzeeing hourr.......ADVANCE TICKET....ADVANCE TICKET...people.

Musically, To be honestly i had no clue what to expect since DT could play any kind of deep or hard tribal or pure house and soul, but he got me dance almost every hour

overall DT is talented and he's prove it with so many review and word 'bout DT set.

guy's i'm sorey 'bout the drama that broke up last night.

(i wonder if i had the advance ticket in hand do they still refuse people in the door)

and always a pleasure to meet Cp'er

Silverbull i learn and steal your move...hehe i knew now how to get girl dance...

Luztidara hmmmmm the gnlyary/gnarycore...ohh whatever good to c you.

the Mask you always rock man wherever you got space to dance, although weird think hapend...lol

Drewminati your desire and passion in music keep you dance all night long even after party for 2 night in a row....awsome man, hei send me the pic or you can posted the striper at the bar...:D

Kitty always and pleasure to meet and dance with you i wonder wher agi is ?, thumb's up for u too girl

Elevateflow lol your funny man ohh next time don't forget to take a look her face....lol

until next party man

Rosa and Tony it was quick meeting but glad to c you

and cynstam21 i believe we meet before but i didn't cacth you last night, well there's another party girl....

and my home boys ricky and edward....sighh...glad you ha great time

overall all in all a great night

hey i didnt kno u posted on cp also! nice meetin u also.....next time we shall hangout, sorry it was so quick but that was place was crazy that nite but deff was worth going to....

Rosa and Tony it was quick meeting but glad to c you

hey i didnt kno u posted on cp also! nice meetin u also.....next time we shall hangout, sorry it was so quick but that was place was crazy that nite but deff was worth going to....

Oh because you stop and kept it moving.. didn't even say hi.. he was right next to me .. dorka :funny::funny::funny:

Actually, Gabe brought me over to the circle where you were dancin and pointed you out...then some guy started moshing in the circle...who was that? he had long hair in a pony tail

Oh i don't remember sorry

next time.. come up and say hi.... i just dance i don't bite.. :)

I been to his last 4 Bday Parties because usually he turns it out but that wasnt the case, he seemed to be very inconsistent to what he wanted to play his mixing wasnt as tight as it is usuall...very disapointed and Danny please i know this is a sig of yours but holy fckin shit leave the volume control ALONE

Thanks

ps: way too many danny groupies on this board. most of them are clueless due to the fact that i havent even seen more then 5 post about his mixing,track selection etc. one more reason why CP is ovahhh...

sunday night i said it was DT's best nyc set since arc .

tonight he writes oon DTour he felt it was his best set since arc.

the music was off the charts, his programming & cinematic scope was unbelieveable.

it was so crowded it was a very hard night but still the music blew me away.

the Mask you always rock man wherever you got space to dance, although weird think hapend...lol

thanks bluedragon .. lemme think . weird things happened ?? hmm . i can think of few . hehe

was it the asian dude that insisted to buy me and the group $50 worth of drinks ..

or

was it the circle of 20 Korean girls all dancing around me .. dude . i was in heavan .. hehe . kidding ...

or

was it the weird circles we watched with amusement .. with lots of sound factory style dancers doing the shuffle thing ..

hold on a second .. i know what u talking about .. hehehehe ..

it WAS the STRIPPER girl that got on the bar and started dancing and getting tipped .. oh mannnnnnnnnnnnnn ... second week we meet strippers .. hehe

bluedragon .. in two days .. carl cox kid .. no way u r not coming .. :bounce:

peace

the MASK