Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sunday Morning sexdrive

liqidtouch

OK is it just me but

morning sex is great, but SUNDAY MORNING SEX?

:love: umph umph umph :makeout:

Still alittle bent after the club from lastnight

drinks still in the system

runrise in the windows

skin smells like my sheets :bounce:

Get into the spoonning poition and insert here

now just let it ride slow.

It never fails. You start out all delicate and sleepy but somewhere in the lines

it gets all HOT and sticky skin, heavy breathing, and morning breath disappears.

Who wants some sunday monrning sex?

Me-----> :makeout: <------"Insert name here"

PS keep in mind that SPOONING LEADS TO "FORKING"

Tonic_VIPCARD.gif

This is the first Sunday I havent had morning sex in ages. I hate morning sex!!!!!!

jk Because I cant stop it from becoming morning, noon, and afternoon sex. lol!!!! :mad::laugh::devil:

Last weekend, was fcking 1 - 5:30 am, sleep. 3 hours later, I should be sleeping! But noooooooo. Once I feel the warmth of her ass against my thigh, forget soft intimiate spooning, hell! we're hardcore and onto anal within minutes for a one hour session. By 1030 - im like, shit :( I got work to do. and off I go.

Sunday afternoon - with 3 hours sleep, 2 hours of Dancing in your legs, 6 hours of fcking under belt all within the last 24 hours ... believe me, you are dead as a dornail.

Liqid AND lalate..... quality!

And I DEF concur. As my post in the Random Thoughts thread described... I think it's usually a factor of going to sleep with hot thoughts. So, waking up, they're still bouncin' around in yer head. And usually, you first wake up too early and at a point where you would just roll over and get a couple/few more hours. But when you wake up with that horndog mood, doesn't matter how bad yer head hurts, you're SOOO up for a lil lovin'. I can't tell you how many times I've woken a girl up with a little rubbin' and pokin' around. ;) Sometimes they get a little cranky when they're being woken up. But that 'tude QUICKLY does a 180 when they start to feel the right stimulation... soon followed by that allover feeling we all know and love. Funny how some slow and filling cock in her pussy can turn a shrew into an angel. :biggrin:

LOVE..... YOU...... WOMEN!!!

Liqid AND lalate..... quality!

And I DEF concur. As my post in the Random Thoughts thread described... I think it's usually a factor of going to sleep with hot thoughts. So, waking up, they're still bouncin' around in yer head. And usually, you first wake up too early and at a point where you would just roll over and get a couple/few more hours. But when you wake up with that horndog mood, doesn't matter how bad yer head hurts, you're SOOO up for a lil lovin'. I can't tell you how many times I've woken a girl up with a little rubbin' and pokin' around. ;) Sometimes they get a little cranky when they're being woken up. But that 'tude QUICKLY does a 180 when they start to feel the right stimulation... soon followed by that allover feeling we all know and love. Funny how some slow and filling cock in her pussy can turn a shrew into an angel. :biggrin:

LOVE..... YOU...... WOMEN!!!

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

shrew!!!! ahah haahaahahha hahahahah haahahahah

Damit i need more sex

this thread in no way means i was getting some today -- so lets continue

my drive is non-existent on Sundays. Must be Catholic guilt.

OK is it just me but

morning sex is great, but SUNDAY MORNING SEX?

:love: umph umph umph :makeout:

Still alittle bent after the club from lastnight

drinks still in the system

runrise in the windows

skin smells like my sheets :bounce:

Get into the spoonning poition and insert here

now just let it ride slow.

It never fails. You start out all delicate and sleepy but somewhere in the lines

it gets all HOT and sticky skin, heavy breathing, and morning breath disappears.

Who wants some sunday monrning sex?

Me-----> :makeout: <------"Insert name here"

PS keep in mind that SPOONING LEADS TO "FORKING"

Tonic_VIPCARD.gif

it seems like every guy I've been with MUST have morning sex...what is that about.

I'm not complaining or anything cause the sex was GREAT.....but wtf??

Me thinks it's testosterone's way of saying... "Good morning! Fuck me now, please."

LOL...we must make a date of it...I make some mean french toast

and I love sunday morning fucks...sooo...????? LOL

:laugh:

................my plane lands at 6

thats time enough to shower , dinner w/ drinks, friends w/ drinks, 30 mins tv show w/ drinks

quickie w/ or w/o drinks as long as a quickie is in there somewhere,

club w/ drinks

leave club early because of drinks

get to your place

have drinks

sex w/ drinks on night stand

wake up ==== morning sex, spill drinks

again,,,,,the plane lands at 6