Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i just had the worst night (yay and weed)

did about a 50 of yay and smoked for the first time in 3 months. when i went home last night (driving home was quite an experience), i tried to go to bed, but the weed (which made me think a lot) and yay (which made me cycle through different thoughts at like a million thoughts per second) drove me practically crazy. i layed in my bed for 4 hours, not being able to sleep because i couldnt stop thinking.

did about a 50 of yay and smoked for the first time in 3 months. when i went home last night (driving home was quite an experience), i tried to go to bed, but the weed (which made me think a lot) and yay (which made me cycle through different thoughts at like a million thoughts per second) drove me practically crazy. i layed in my bed for 4 hours, not being able to sleep because i couldnt stop thinking.

weed makes me paranoid and a million thoughts fly through my head......that happened to me once i smoked waaay to much and couldn't sleep becuase all these thoughts kept going through my head.......

weed makes me paranoid and a million thoughts fly through my head......that happened to me once i smoked waaay to much and couldn't sleep becuase all these thoughts kept going through my head.......

well i wasnt feelin paranoid or anythin like that. weed always makes me think a little, but the coke made it go really fast, nonstop :splat:

I go through Tylenol PM like Tic Tacs...doesnt work for me.

Doesnt even work if im sick and wanna take it to go to sleep. It just does nothing (except clear a headache).

Usually if you are clubbin stop blowin around 2ish and drink. By the time you leave the club at 4am and drive home you are ready for BED. Now, if your like me, you dont get to the club til 1am so no way your stoppin at 2am, usually stop blowin around 3:30 (cause we are getting ready to leave). You know you are gonna hit the bag 2 or 3 times before you start driving (to sober up)...you have a problem. Thats where the zannies come in.

:bowdown:

get better weed lol.. I usually get northern lights, after about half a joint i'm knocked out no matter how anxious or hyper I was at the time. Nyquil also works for me, but I prefer not to take meds that slow down your heart rate, especially when i'm still going strong on the blow and weed. If it happens again just sit in front of the tv till you pass out, you need to keep your mind distracted.

get better weed lol.. I usually get northern lights, after about half a joint i'm knocked out no matter how anxious or hyper I was at the time. Nyquil also works for me, but I prefer not to take meds that slow down your heart rate, especially when i'm still going strong on the blow and weed. If it happens again just sit in front of the tv till you pass out, you need to keep your mind distracted.

nyquil actually has stopped working for me recently...

it used to get me fairly drowsy with a big mouthful (fck that pvssy measuring cup), but nowadays, i cant feel anything. im tempted to increase dosages to about a quarter of the bottle, but thats expensive...