Clubplanet Nightlife Community

seriously need to bash STUDIO9

Was'nt McGrevy from Woodbridge? Enough said......... :lol3:

What does that mean? Are you shocked that a gay person lives in woodbridge??

Are you trying to tell me that not one gay person lives in your town??

Logic must prevail...Funny shit!!

I've been to both studio 9 and studio 4 a bunch of times, on both Fri and Sat nights. I've had good times and bad times at both places. There are positive and negative things to say about both places. For one, I think 4 is way better than 9 on Fri nights. Fri nights at studio 9 suck. Never had a good time there on a Friday. But Studio 9 on Sat night is way better than Studio 4...not even close.

I like both of them...4 on Fri...9 on Sat...

If i had to choose one over the other? Studio 9....definitely.

I don't work or promote for either place...I just like to go out and have a good time wherever I go...

I'll tell you one thing though...no place comes close to HUNKA BUNKAS back in the day!

I've been to both studio 9 and studio 4 a bunch of times, on both Fri and Sat nights. I've had good times and bad times at both places. There are positive and negative things to say about both places. For one, I think 4 is way better than 9 on Fri nights. Fri nights at studio 9 suck. Never had a good time there on a Friday. But Studio 9 on Sat night is way better than Studio 4...not even close.

I like both of them...4 on Fri...9 on Sat...

If i had to choose one over the other? Studio 9....definitely.

I don't work or promote for either place...I just like to go out and have a good time wherever I go...

I'll tell you one thing though...no place comes close to HUNKA BUNKAS back in the day!

For ONCE someone posts an honest and UNBIASED response.

lol keep going on.. I dont give a shit. People iknow whos judgments i trust all say the same thing about this bore hole.

Of course there is repeate customers. Thats what woodbridge people do. They crawl out of there hole into another one everyweekend. That town is liek a god damn freak show. Maybe its the power lines or somthing.

Same shit as sleep where is sleep now ?lol hahaha

i hate go damn promoters kiss my ass cocksuckers

First of a all bro learn how to spell...Next, realize that u do give a shit bc all u do is flow about is S9...Then, think about what a little bitch you really are, and finally, focus on how many guys were seen in your bore hole of sister saturay night...bc evidently she added her own personal touch to the words s&m...lol ... :bowdown:

You say VIP?

If that is where you work then you definitely have a warped sense of what is going on outside the VIP room where most of the customers are. :screwy:

Oh... Here we go again... 2kool4school ... You sound like a very jealous person... This weekend S9 had almost 1400 people there.... I know because I was standing there when one security guy told another security guy the count at the door. You could not even move in there on Saturday... The hip hop room was awesome!

So face it....little man....S9 is hot... The place is off the hook... They must be making a fortune too...

By the way.... Does anyone know who the owners are? I would like to hook up with those money boys!!!!

Oh... Here we go again... 2kool4school ... You sound like a very jealous person... This weekend S9 had almost 1400 people there.... I know because I was standing there when one security guy told another security guy the count at the door. You could not even move in there on Saturday... The hip hop room was awesome!

So face it....little man....S9 is hot... The place is off the hook... They must be making a fortune too...

By the way.... Does anyone know who the owners are? I would like to hook up with those money boys!!!!

:love2: me too!!!!!!!!

That's right I am just jealous of a little candy girl that loves Studio 9. :bowdown:

First of a all bro learn how to spell...Next, realize that u do give a shit bc all u do is flow about is S9...Then, think about what a little bitch you really are, and finally, focus on how many guys were seen in your bore hole of sister saturay night...bc evidently she added her own personal touch to the words s&m...lol ... :bowdown:

...are u a guy or a girl?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...