Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tell me what you think girls

fearlesss

Ok here's a little back background. There's this girl that I used to party with when I was waited tables and drank alot more. She's a party girl with a capital P ( only drinks but got ahh very friendly) and huge flirt.I know from a bar that was my after hours spot and then we'd go out when she was done usually with other people. More then a few times I was her dd and drove her home. Never EVER did I even think about taken advantage of her. Well, as jobs changed we drifted apart but saw each other out and about and talked every once in while by phone.

Anyway, I ran into her tonight and she was reallly drunk and could barely put a compete sentence together. I asked where her sister was and she said at home. After talking to her and only getting I love you out her, I realized she need to go home like now. I asked if she need a ride home and this woman ( not her mom) was like no, she does not. So I was like ok, and told her to be careful and left.

Now, I realize to this other woman, who does not know me, it would come across as I was going to take advantage of her but I tend to be protective of the girls I know so that was not my intent. I just wanted to see that she got home safe.

So my question is would it be odd/ wrong to call and make sure she got home ok even though we do not see/talk to each other that much?

Ok here's a little back background. There's this girl that I used to party with when I was waited tables and drank alot more. She's a party girl with a capital P ( only drinks but got ahh very friendly) and huge flirt.I know from a bar that was my after hours spot and then we'd go out when she was done usually with other people. More then a few times I was her dd and drove her home. Never EVER did I even think about taken advantage of her. Well, as jobs changed we drifted apart but saw each other out and about and talked every once in while by phone.

Anyway, I ran into her tonight and she was reallly drunk and could barely put a compete sentence together. I asked where her sister was and she said at home. After talking to her and only getting I love you out her, I realized she need to go home like now. I asked if she need a ride home and this woman ( not her mom) was like no, she does not. So I was like ok, and told her to be careful and left.

Now, I realize to this other woman, who does not know me, it would come across as I was going to take advantage of her but I tend to be protective of the girls I know so that was not my intent. I just wanted to see that she got home safe.

So my question is would it be odd/ wrong to call and make sure she got home ok even though we do not see/talk to each other that much?

Be it game, be it sincere, the phone call the next day after meeting a chick at a club that had too much to drink is always a good thing. What time of the day to do it is a harder issue.

..... that girl is a lawsuit waiting to happen.... i dunno how you do it, but i would rethink hanging around a girl who gets drunk past the point she forgets who/ where she is.... god forbid something happens to her ......

..... that girl is a lawsuit waiting to happen.... i dunno how you do it, but i would rethink hanging around a girl who gets drunk past the point she forgets who/ where she is....[/QOUTE]

[QOUTE=kaysersoze] god forbid something happens to her ......

Like I said we drifted apart. mainly b/c I do not have the desire to party like she does anymore. So running into her or talking to her a couple times a month is not hanging around.

Which is excatly why i offered her the ride home so something did not happen to her.

if you thought about it long enough to type that shit out you might as well call her... it can't hurt... and you won't have to worry about it anymore...

and like everyone else said... you just might get some ass outta the deal...

:bounce:

Like I said we drifted apart. mainly b/c I do not have the desire to party like she does anymore. So running into her or talking to her a couple times a month is not hanging around.

Which is excatly why i offered her the ride home so something did not happen to her.

.... if you gave her a ride today, fine... she'll be drunk the following day....some other sucker will give her a ride and so forth, till your turn comes up again.... btw, there's a fine line between a party girl and a total drunk...sh'e the latter.... if you want to help her as a friend, get her some counselling and then you wont have to worry calling her to see if she's ok everytime she goes out.... just my $0.02 .....

get some ass, get her off your mind, get the fuck out...

... some girls like hanging with guys they have no sexual attraction to.... but when in a drunken stupor, ... all bets are off...... sure you could hit it... what if she wakes up the next morning and realizes it wasnt such a good idea ??.... then what ?..... it will be her word against yours.... you sure you wanna take that chance ?... "one night of passion and a lifetime of misery" ....