Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spirit review

had an AWESOME time at Spirit last night...got there around 2 and David Guetta was playing The Weekend...that got the crowd going a bit...this is one of the emptiest I've ever seen a club, it never got more than half full at any point in the night - which was great - tons of room to dance your ass off...heres what else i remember DG spinning - Geht Noch, Bang Bang, the world is mine, just a little more love, calabria, and many more i cant remember right now....i really like his style - euro jazzy house, vocals, some breaks, and even some scratching...even though the club was pretty empty he was really into it and paying tribute to everyone on the dance floor...

exacta came on after him, and i was pretty impressed...completely different style from DG obviously - harder, nyc house...

crowd was very good actually - lots of hot females and great dancers...people were there to dance...i'd give it an 8.5/10 :bounce:

had an AWESOME time at Spirit last night...got there around 2 and David Guetta was playing The Weekend...that got the crowd going a bit...this is one of the emptiest I've ever seen a club, it never got more than half full at any point in the night - which was great - tons of room to dance your ass off...heres what else i remember DG spinning - Geht Noch, Bang Bang, the world is mine, just a little more love, calabria, and many more i cant remember right now....i really like his style - euro jazzy house, vocals, some breaks, and even some scratching...even though the club was pretty empty he was really into it and paying tribute to everyone on the dance floor...

exacta came on after him, and i was pretty impressed...completely different style from DG obviously - harder, nyc house...

crowd was very good actually - lots of hot females and great dancers...people were there to dance...i'd give it an 8.5/10 :bounce:

Word I was there too. I must say Spirit's sound system continues to amaze me. I danced as much as I could. My shins started hurting so I spent most of the time chilling and listening to the great music. In addition to what you said they also played:

dj rooster and sammy peralta - shake it

steve angello and sebastian ingrasso - yeah (played at least twice)

sander kleinenberg - the fruit (tom novy remix) - Went crazy to this one!

yoshimoto-du what u du (SICK)

I also heard some old 80's song I forgot the name

I left around 5:30, what time did it close?

Word I was there too. They also played

dj rooster and sammy peralta - shake it

steve angello and sebastian ingrasso - yeah (played at least twice)

sander kleinberg - the fruit (tom novy remix) - Went crazy to this one!

I also heard some old 80's song I forgot the name

I left around 5:30, what time did it close?

i left around 6, it was definitely dying down...

dammit i dont remember hearing The Fruit...i wouldve loved to hear that one...

where can i preview or download souls on ice?

im sure their is a bootleg on the internet somewhere. If you want to get the record you have to go to england and its out their in record store promos. Exacta is IMO and to many of his friends and fans one of the best djs in NYC. I wish he would battle boris. I think that would be sick. both have played @ disco and crobar.

im sure their is a bootleg on the internet somewhere. If you want to get the record you have to go to england and its out their in record store promos. Exacta is IMO and to many of his friends and fans one of the best djs in NYC. I wish he would battle boris. I think that would be sick. both have played @ disco and crobar.

I got the track. It sounds way better in the club. Boris? He will rip Boris to shreds. I got the new Boris Unleashed CD and it isn't anything special.

heard the cd too. Shit is recycled tribal...really wack and outdated tracks...i mean cmon bilingual and dirtyfilthy! please! He would rip him a new asshole if they ever battled

I got the track. It sounds way better in the club. Boris? He will rip Boris to shreds. I got the new Boris Unleashed CD and it isn't anything special.