Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Van Buuren?

Unfortunately I had to go with Steve Lawler over Armin that night because Lawler's hardly ever here but I do love Armin. Luckily he'll be back in Chicago in May.

FYI, supposedly he's going to be at Spec's Music on Collins on Friday, 3/25 from 5-9 promoting his new State of Trance CD coming out. So will Infected Mushroom. :)

I guess Spec's is around 5th and Collins which isn't too far from Nikki Beach which is where we'll be all day on Friday as well. I figured we could stop after when we leave to go get ready for PVD/Sander.

If you see an indian guy following you around, don't be alarmed, its b/c our plans are identical!

:bounce:

I went to Spin on Wednesday and Armin and Schulz rocked the place! But wtf was it with the cover? My friend went in 1 hour before me and he payed $40, and when I got in I had to pay $50, so shitty! but fuck that, I had a great time! Stayed there until the end then I walked back to our hotel on Collins Ave.

I went to Spin on Wednesday and Armin and Schulz rocked the place! But wtf was it with the cover? My friend went in 1 hour before me and he payed $40, and when I got in I had to pay $50, so shitty! but fuck that, I had a great time! Stayed there until the end then I walked back to our hotel on Collins Ave.

They do that at the conference. I always wonder why people don't buy tickets in advance. for PVD's night, we walked right past a huge line, that didn't appear to be moving, and paid 50 bucks. While they would have to wait & pay 60...and later, probably more... just stupid if you ask me, but maybe its just me.

Wait & paymore vs. go right in and payless.

we prepaid all our tix and got better prices but we had lines for everything.. ii think the main reason it was so overcrowded this week was cause it was spring break also so lots of extra people down in miami!!!

Armin got an awesome cheer at the soundstage.. i felt bad for kevens he got armin cheered off the stage!!!