Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bonds "might" call it quits

I dont blame him for feeling frustrated, but than again he did dig his own hole. Bottom line is he has the chance to quiet all the haters by going out this year and producing just as he has the past two years (not the 73 home run year) and by sidestepping and sitting out, he's creating even more of a shadow of a doubt on what he has accomplished.

Did u guys hear about his so called mistress, Kim Bell, and this book that she is coming out with titled "Bond's girl". Its supposed to be a tell all book about his steroid use and their relationship.

Balco, steroids, injuries, and now this. Man talk about when it rains it pours!

Did u guys hear about his so called mistress, Kim Bell, and this book that she is coming out with titled "Bond's girl". Its supposed to be a tell all book about his steroid use and their relationship.

Balco, steroids, injuries, and now this. Man talk about when it rains it pours!

Juiced part two! She should hook up with Jose Canseco. :laugh:

Juiced part two! She should hook up with Jose Canseco. :laugh:

... :laugh: ... as funny as this is, its a train wreck... we are witnessing some guy literally crumble right infront of our eyes..... where/when is it gonna end ?? .... if we went back and dissected the lifestyle and record of every major league player in the last 30-50 some odd years, we wont have a damn good baseball thing to talk about...... i personally think this one of those dogs you just let lie..... it will do more harm than good to the game..... and dont even bring up those creeps dragging somebodys' name through the mud for financial gain..... never thought i would see the day baseball was reduced to a 3 ring circus.....

you serious?

what about the strike? you must be mad young bro

...... nah, i dont consider any labor strike a circus..... the baseball union is the last of the bastions in organized labor ...... any time the employee has an upper hand in contract negotiations, that is a good thing in my eyes...... actually, in 2002, the union gave some concessions they normally wouldnt have in the past.....this was because everybody was screaming of greed and conveniently inserting the sept. 11 tragedy as a reason to give in.....that was an aberration that still bothers me........

...... nah, i dont consider any labor strike a circus..... the baseball union is the last of the bastions in organized labor ...... any time the employee has an upper hand in contract negotiations, that is a good thing in my eyes...... actually, in 2002, the union gave some concessions they normally wouldnt have in the past.....this was because everybody was screaming of greed and conveniently inserting the sept. 11 tragedy as a reason to give in.....that was an aberration that still bothers me........

I'm saying the strike itself was a circus and the way it was handled by both parties and the media along with the scab players like Oil Can Boyd coming out and whatnot.....seemed like a circus to me

The theory behind it is a completely seperate matter

I'm saying the strike itself was a circus and the way it was handled by both parties and the media along with the scab players like Oil Can Boyd coming out and whatnot.....seemed like a circus to me

.... ofcourse, when you have scabs, its a joke.....but the circus in washington had all the major players.... think about it: politicians; press; mlb reps; player union rep; players; snitches; dopers etc. ..... and get a load of this, do you know some of those on the congressional panel actually got autographs signed by the players ?? :laugh: .....seriously, they had them subpoenaed to appear..... i still crack up about it whenever i see a clip..... that was one for the ages...

.... ofcourse, when you have scabs, its a joke.....but the circus in washington had all the major players.... think about it: politicians; press; mlb reps; player union rep; players; snitches; dopers etc. ..... and get a load of this, do you know some of those on the congressional panel actually got autographs signed by the players ?? :laugh: .....seriously, they had them subpoenaed to appear..... i still crack up about it whenever i see a clip..... that was one for the ages...

true that

still kinda wack

• 3 weeks later...