Clubplanet Nightlife Community

necklaces

• 3 weeks later...
I've actually only been wearing earrings.....the bigger the better....

i'm addicted to big chandelier earrings!!!

most of the time i wear a chain with a diamond pendant on it, but there are times where i like switching up with some costume jewelry to go with my outfits...especially now that i found a place in miami where i could get some good deals on swarovski jewelry...:bounce:

• 4 weeks later...
i'm addicted to big chandelier earrings!!!

most of the time i wear a chain with a diamond pendant on it, but there are times where i like switching up with some costume jewelry to go with my outfits...especially now that i found a place in miami where i could get some good deals on swarovski jewelry...:bounce:

yea i love those they can dress any outfit up and they are so classy looking!

Guest onisakura

I got the cutest set last weekend, its a wooden bead necklace with swarovsky crystals between the beads and a pair of wood chandelier earrings to match.

there are online spots based outta Germany where Swarovski is made that you can get things up to 50% less then anywhere in the US. I found one last Xmas and got my mom a few things, for half of what they were anywhere locally.

AP0685824P0.jpg

edit: just saw that one on their site..wow

Guest onisakura
there are online spots based outta Germany where Swarovski is made that you can get things up to 50% less then anywhere in the US. I found one last Xmas and got my mom a few things, for half of what they were anywhere locally.

Do you know if they sell the annual snowflakes too?

AP0685824P0.jpg

edit: just saw that one on their site..wow

sometimes i find deals on-line for figurines but for the jewelry i like trying them on before i commit to it. You know it's interesting...a lot of people think (myself included) that swarovski is made in austria because of the name...i guess it's because it was started by an austrian family....makes sense.........but it's actually made in germany....go figure....i love anything german.......n e ways...i didn't learn this until i started buying more of their crystal and learned more about it as i went along. the snowflake you showed is breathtaking in person. i bought one last year for my boss as an xmas gift and the look on her face when she opened it was worth every penny...so i had to get my mom one too :)