Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tiesto...u piece of merda!!

u sucked so bad at space. ur done. everyone that was looking forward to hearing u and waiting to see u outdo yourself from last yrs performance at space was sooo let down. u've now crossed over into oakies world as a slacker and one that doesnt really care anymore about throwing ti down. u also sucked at crobar in ny a few wks ago, but we all know u dont like spinngin here, so why come here...u greedy j/o!! but im kinda happy in a way because u just clarified the dilemma that i've had for a while about trance and the rest of dance music. trance blows. its only good to listen to while ur driving or working out. morillo tore space apart...u weren't even on the same planet. thatkidchris, pete tha zouk, chus and ceballos, vibe and calderone electrified warehouse...take a lesson from people like them who dont let stardom get to theyre head. bye now loser!!

u sucked so bad at space. ur done. everyone that was looking forward to hearing u and waiting to see u outdo yourself from last yrs performance at space was sooo let down. u've now crossed over into oakies world as a slacker and one that doesnt really care anymore about throwing ti down. u also sucked at crobar in ny a few wks ago, but we all know u dont like spinngin here, so why come here...u greedy j/o!! but im kinda happy in a way because u just clarified the dilemma that i've had for a while about trance and the rest of dance music. trance blows. its only good to listen to while ur driving or working out. morillo tore space apart...u weren't even on the same planet. thatkidchris, pete tha zouk, chus and ceballos, vibe and calderone electrified warehouse...take a lesson from people like them who dont let stardom get to theyre head. bye now loser!!

wow bro! relax! maybe he had an off night it happens! your telling me you do your job 100% every day! :peeleft:

i am a huge tiesto fan and i've seen him many many times

his set at space was awesome. period. end of sentance.

what are you? one of these new tiesto bandwagon fans that got pissed b/c he didnt play silence or 643 or lethal?? seriously just dont come next time.

that will leave room for me and the 3000 other people who were going absolutely crazy during the 5 hours he killed space thursday.

PS-- Sanchez on the terrace was awesome as well. I stayed till 130pm :)

Mike

it was a big letdown from last yr and the old tiesto. his fluffy trance doesnt do anything for me. it doesnt make u wanna move or wanna dance. alot of people i know were letdown. he also sucked in ny. and we were really looking forward to hearing him again down at space. thats all. he has changed alot in the past yr. now i know that he is no where as talented as pvd for eg. pvd, ferry as trance djs have never let me down and he has a couple of times now, thats why im dissapointed in him. i thought he would one of those djs that would never fade as pvd. no need for u people to get all crazy on me now..take a chill pill and go to sleep.

That is it with any DJ being bashed You know what ? Go F*** yourself ! Enough Maybe its you that sucks!

i dont like to bash anyone either and i am a huge tiesto fan but i was at ultra and that was hands down the absolute worst set i have ever heard in my life from him ..it seemed like he was in a different place ..he was even gettin booed when he finished.

Roger Sanchez was the sickest DJ @ the winter music conference . . . I was sooo tired but he kept tearing up sick tracks . . . and then i would get burst of energy to dance . . . to me the crowd was a bunch of freaks . . . i left around 1130 . . . by far definitely the best set i have ever heard. :clap2:

lol you people are dumb.. before there was no crossover with pvD and Tiesto.. now fans from either side bash each DJ and always name theirs #1 lol

I dont bash either side i like them both but pvd i think took over after that..

he was even playin some of tiesto tracks that he uses to pick up the crowd like a diss to him or sympathy maybe like wtf where were these when u were on