Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any hot sobe sex stories?

Guest gabo

Listen you little piece of inbred bastard..............one thing is to call me a whore and whatever else you want to call me!!!

But leave my kids out of this thread, you have no fucking business mentioning my kids, I can assure that both my kids have got more sense and manners in their little pinkys than you will in you whole fucking pathetic existance!!!! Your fucking immature, have nothing better to do than come on here and show just what a son of a bitch your mother raised, you are giving her a bad name poor lady probably does'nt even know what a fucking moron you are!!! You're probably a mama's boy who still lives with her cause you can get a decent job, cause you probably still in fucking High School, let me know if you're the one that needs help with your HW im sure my 11 year old can help you with your times tables!!!

So fuck you and you're ignorant son of bitch self, again i'm fucking warning you LEAVE ME KIDS out of you're dirty ass mouth and mind, don't even fucking think about them.......the last thing i need is for your negative fucking energy rubbing off on them!!!

Oh and i see you liked my sig :bigfinge: !!!!

Again, LEAVE MY KIDS OUT OF THIS BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now go play with you're GI Joes firgures or something or are you a Star Wars fan???

post more pics :clap2:

Listen you little piece of inbred bastard..............one thing is to call me a whore and whatever else you want to call me!!!

But leave my kids out of this thread, you have no fucking business mentioning my kids, I can assure that both my kids have got more sense and manners in their little pinkys than you will in you whole fucking pathetic existance!!!! Your fucking immature, have nothing better to do than come on here and show just what a son of a bitch your mother raised, you are giving her a bad name poor lady probably does'nt even know what a fucking moron you are!!! You're probably a mama's boy who still lives with her cause you can get a decent job, cause you probably still in fucking High School, let me know if you're the one that needs help with your HW im sure my 11 year old can help you with your times tables!!!

So fuck you and you're ignorant son of bitch self, again i'm fucking warning you LEAVE ME KIDS out of you're dirty ass mouth and mind, don't even fucking think about them.......the last thing i need is for your negative fucking energy rubbing off on them!!!

Oh and i see you liked my sig :bigfinge: !!!!

Again, LEAVE MY KIDS OUT OF THIS BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now go play with you're GI Joes firgures or something or are you a Star Wars fan???

real class

I kiss your lips and taste your bloodied soul,

Feel the blood engorge us and make our love whole.

:rolleyes:

corny bitch

Yeah, I can see you're running out of stupid shit to say............I wouldn't expect a uneducated little boy to appreciate poetry, I have a whole gallery of it but you would probably be too overwhelmed that there are people with talent in this world being that you live in a RAT HOLE!!!

Let me know when you get your High School Diploma or GED I might have job for you..........cleaning my Cat's Litter Box!!!!

:kiss2: