Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn dgtlfnk

headpusher

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, i'm guessing you did not pass kindergarten......if you would have you would have read that I CAN GIVE A FLYING FUCK what you think or write about me, but I do care when douchebags like you hate on people for no fucking reason especially if those people are my FRIENDS!!!!

Oh and is dirty whore the best comeback you can comeup with, im sure you're mother knows a thing or two about that, why don't you ask her!!!

And to answer you're question, I think every girl on here who has posted thier pics are special, not just me................if we weren't then guys would beg us to post our pics!!!

Do I think im special, HELL FUCKING YEAH I AM.....................im a mother of 2 who runs her own business at 29 , I have a good heart, im sincere, im honest, im upfront, im real, im smart and GOD DAMMIT i'm a WOMEN!!!!!!

And of course you won't post your pics, how silly of me to dare you......you're not fucking man enough to do it, all you're going to do is keep saying what a whore, bitch,cunt,slut,slore, and whatever other insults you can come up with, just to avoid the fact that you're probably a FUCKING GREMLIN !!!!

So whatever, go ahead keep it coming I have all the time in the world sweetie, you on the other hand probably have to get back to the Zoo before they notice you're missing!!!

:kiss2:, just to show you there are no hard feelings, oh I hope you loved this essay as well!!!!

these people are your friends???!? have you ever even met them?? and if so maybe once.. please..you're 28 with kids.you got better things to do than post erotic pics of yourself to random desparate chumps like dgtfnk

do a search in the bump forum there are plenty of pics of me...under GotMilk?

here ill post one to save u the trouble on the left..

Can we just have more nude photos........................and none of them with ...funk...out in them.

:clap2:

NOPE, no more.................im sorry!!!!

But you're Prime Hater, just ruined for you guys!!!!!!

FOR A LONG TIME, indefininate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these people are your friends???!? have you ever even met them?? and if so maybe once.. please..you're 28 with kids.you got better things to do than post erotic pics of yourself to random desparate chumps like dgtfnk

do a search in the bump forum there are plenty of pics of me...under GotMilk?

here ill post one to save u the trouble on the left..

I ask you again did you pass kindergarten???

Cause you seem to be misreading my posts, im 29...............and if I am not mistaken, you are hating on only one person on here and yes he is my friend and yes Ihave met him!!!!!

You know what it's a damn shame you have such and UGLY persona and attitude................cause you're actually cute if that really is you!!!!

Yeah i'll admit it, i'm not going to go off and say you're ulgy just because you've been hating......i'm a bigger person than that and apparently a better person that you!!!!

What a waste!!!!!

Oh another thing, ARE YOU GAY???Dude, cause you are the only guy on here who seems to have a problem with the women posting thier pics!!!

There is nothing wrong with it, the woman's body was made to be admired....if not God wouldn't have made it so Beautiful!!!

Now im not one to hold a grudge ever so if you're willing to just squash this, and let people have thier fun on these boards like its meant to be, then maybe just maybe we can be friends some day!!!!!

It's all in good fun, don't take life so seriously................you'll live longer :) !!!

I ask you again did you pass kindergarten???

Cause you seem to be misreading my posts, im 29...............and if I am not mistaken, you are hating on only one person on here and yes he is my friend and yes Ihave met him!!!!!

You know what it's a damn shame you have such and UGLY persona and attitude................cause you're actually cute if that really is you!!!!

Yeah i'll admit it, i'm not going to go off and say you're ulgy just because you've been hating......i'm a bigger person than that and apparently a better person that you!!!!

What a waste!!!!!

Oh another thing, ARE YOU GAY???Dude, cause you are the only guy on here who seems to have a problem with the women posting thier pics!!!

There is nothing wrong with it, the woman's body was made to be admired....if not God wouldn't have made it so Beautiful!!!

Now im not one to hold a grudge ever so if you're willing to just squash this, and let people have thier fun on these boards like its meant to be, then maybe just maybe we can be friends some day!!!!!

It's all in good fun, don't take life so seriously................you'll live longer :) !!!

sweetie there is nothing wrong with complimenting a pretty girl and believe me im the least person to take this board seriously.

but this kid dgtlfnk doesnt just complement - he takes it to another level..and he comes across desparate..im not the only one that notices it...

and its a simple observation - you're the one that seems to have gone nuts..none of this post was even directed towards you

i posted mine..now you post yours..and without your pencil dick

So... let me get this straight....

I'm desparate. I'm in need of a makeover. I wouldn't be missed by anyone if I left. I'm nauseating. I'm a total internet casanova.

... and yet... you now want pics of me??

:laugh:

Why? To validate all yer kind words? To photoshop my head on a donkey's ass or some other immature weak ass stunt?

Yer kidding me, right?

Btw... do a search on THIS board... and you'll see, quite plain-as-day, I'm no pencil dick.

Well... maybe those giant prop pencils they sell in toy stores. :laugh:

sweetie there is nothing wrong with complimenting a pretty girl and believe me im the least person to take this board seriously.

but this kid dgtlfnk doesnt just complement - he takes it to another level..and he comes across desparate..im not the only one that notices it...

and its a simple observation - you're the one that seems to have gone nuts..none of this post was even directed towards you

As was said before... add me to your ignore list..... PLEASE!!!!!!!!

At least I add SOME sort of sexual contribution here. Wtf have YOU added? Nothing but pompous remarks and chest thumping, from what I see.

Get over it, man. When those that I remark towards complain... or anyone who isn't in the group of "usual suspects" that ALWAYS bitches about guys saying nice things.... THEN I'll stop.

Until then................. :finger:

So... let me get this straight....

I'm desparate. I'm in need of a makeover. I wouldn't be missed by anyone if I left. I'm nauseating. I'm a total internet casanova.

... and yet... you now want pics of me??

:laugh:

Why? To validate all yer kind words? To photoshop my head on a donkey's ass or some other immature weak ass stunt?

Yer kidding me, right?

Btw... do a search on THIS board... and you'll see, quite plain-as-day, I'm no pencil dick.

Well... maybe those giant prop pencils they sell in toy stores. :laugh:

thats where my pencil dick comment came from..

i had the unfornate experience of seeing your lack of girth

As was said before... add me to your ignore list..... PLEASE!!!!!!!!

At least I add SOME sort of sexual contribution here. Wtf have YOU added? Nothing but pompous remarks and chest thumping, from what I see.

Get over it, man. When those that I remark towards complain... or anyone who isn't in the group of "usual suspects" that ALWAYS bitches about guys saying nice things.... THEN I'll stop.

Until then................. :finger:

you can say nice things but stop the overkill

you can say nice things but stop the overkill

Sorry, bro. I love women. Plain and simple. Same with sex. So... if I find it sexy, hot, whatever... I, admittedly, tend to gush over it.

But guess what... maybe instead of trying to change who I am... you should maybe check yer own feelings about WHO I AM. I'm guessing THAT is the bigger issue here.

Seriously.

And when you figure it out... start a thread HERE or HERE ... so that the others may heal along with you.

Again, it was not directed towards me but towards someone I know.................you say you have not taken this board seriously??? Ummmmmmmmmmmm, dude it don't get more serious than this thread!!!!

Now, what I see wrong on your part is that you are judging someone by what they post on these boards.............in other words you're making assumptions A BIG NO NO, never ever assume anything!!!! Cause it might just one day come back to slap you in the face, cause you never know you might just meet this person one day without knowing that they are the person you were hating on and you might end up becoming good friends, remember this is a small world and you never know what or who's around the corner!!!!

Now can we please get back to the nature of this board, geeeeeeeeeeeez look at all the time we have wasted bickering back and forth over something so ridiculous........................I am pullin out the White Flag, who else is with me :clap2::clap2:???

Guest gabo
Hey gabo, still wondering if anyone has heard any good drama???

Well, there's you're answer:grin3:!!!!!

Shit, im chillin like a villian;)

:hug::hug:

Hey vamp - no hating here. Nmn and I were just commenting about this " **** " thing today.

:heart:

Ok, what is all this ************?????

****** baby, I know you weren't hating I know you're better than that.............thats not you're thing!!!!

But just had to regulate a little, ya know;)!!!!

Ok, what is all this ************?????

****** baby, I know you weren't hating I know you're better than that.............thats not you're thing!!!!

But just had to regulate a little, ya know;)!!!!

:kiss2:

The **** -thang is so that people are prohibited from saying "LA Late". Makes alotta sense, huh? :laugh:

Is that why yer sig is a red x, now?

But then yer av is still there.....

WTF is goin' on????

No clue.

Sometime around today ...

1. The word "l a l a t e" was blocked.

2. Another word (parent company and url associated with LA Late) was blocked.