Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn dgtlfnk

headpusher

Hmmm.... a couple of us were thinking... could this have something to do with the impending merger of CP & CJ? Me thinks so....

I'm assuming a lot of changes are heading down the hill. Maybe the legal crap was first on the list. idontno8rv.gif

Who knows.

Ante I still love ya baby!
AAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YAY YAY YAY YAY.........................mama mia, dios mio purismo!!!!

YOUR SIG HAS GOT ME DROOLING:drool:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I am dumbfounded!!!!

Jesus H Christ!!!!

ur 29...its time to stop acting like a retard and grow up...

grown ass woman actin like a damn child

:kiss2:,muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................well if you take life to seriously you might as well lay down and die!!!!!!

Besides, nothing wrong with being a child at heart!!!!

I bet you you either have an Xbox or PS2 in you possession, nothing wrong with that either I'll join you one day we can play GTA San Andreas, lord knows I need help passing that shit I can't pass it for the life of me!!!

Guest gabo
:kiss2:,muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................well if you take life to seriously you might as well lay down and die!!!!!!

I bet you you either have an Xbox or PS2 in you possession, nothing wrong with that either I'll join you one day we can play GTA San Andreas, lord knows I need help passing that shit I can't pass it for the life of me!!!

ps2 holla!

Guest gabo
TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Have you passed San Andreas gabo???

Without the cheats its HARD AS FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont have it.

Last game I bought was "nam 67"

Great game!

r u hot? cause if u r..ill stop hating u