Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's everyone driving in here??

badssc

2002 Silver SLP Firehawk Trans Am #1412 of 1501 M6 Loaded (SLP moded, 450hp)

2004 Mystic Chrome Mustang Cobra #935 of 1010 Mystic's (#1399 of 3768 total Cobra's) M6 Loaded (moded nicely, 650hp+)

2004 Navy Blue Chrysler 300C Loaded (moded)

2005 Scion xB

I love those cars. There like a little club on wheels. :bounce:

05 636 (blue)

96 Civic H/B (silver)

91 Miata mx-5 convertible (cherry red)

and a 1967 Pontiac 400 Firebird (green) in the shop getting a frame off restoration.

I love those cars. There like a little club on wheels. :bounce:

05 636 (blue)

96 Civic H/B (silver)

91 Miata mx-5 convertible (cherry red)

and a 1967 Pontiac 400 Firebird (green) in the shop getting a frame off restoration.

Yeah the Scion's are really becoming popular down here in Miami. Let me tell you, it has a pretty stereo and sound. It has Pioneer radio whcih comes satellite ready and 4 speakers and 2 tweets. Not bad!

Who needs a stereo when you can listen to the sound of a built V8.

1973 DeTomaso Pantera GTS, Euro-Spec

438 Cubic Inch Clevor (CHI 3V Australian Cleveland Aluminum Head on a Dart SVO Style Block)

Big Bore Headers, Big Bore Exhaust

650HP, 500+ ft/lbs of torque from 2800-6800 rpm.

:jacked:

Also, do you know if they will check my license here in FL if i happen to apply for one in NY?

After the sept 11 disaster, DMVs share data across the the board, whether you apply for a new license or just trade an out of state dl, they will still run a check on it. Only thing you can hope for if your license is littered with moving violations is if the two states dont have an agreement to charge out of state moving violations (some states, if not most, enforce it). Only good news is that, they wont impose high surcharges as the former resident state.

Taking a car to NYC is not cheap unless you live (and the car is garaged) and work in SI, LI and prolly some sections of Queens.. other than that, get ready to ante up. :)

Guest onisakura
After the sept 11 disaster, DMVs share data across the the board, whether you apply for a new license or just trade an out of state dl, they will still run a check on it. Only thing you can hope for if your license is littered with moving violations is if the two states dont have an agreement to charge out of state moving violations (some states, if not most, enforce it). Only good news is that, they wont impose high surcharges as the former resident state.

Taking a car to NYC is not cheap unless you live (and the car is garaged) and work in SI, LI and prolly some sections of Queens.. other than that, get ready to ante up. :)

I dont have any more violations left, they have all been taken care of. The problem is a habitual traffic offense designation that got me revoked till 2009 all because of THREE tickets. I think im just screwed till i get an attorney to fight it. I wonder how that works if i have a hardship license?

A little OT for the NYers: How hard is it to keep a car in NYC that isn't driven regularly? Hows storage? Im considering shipping my MR2 up there during the spring after i move up there but since i can't drive.....

Also, do you know if they will check my license here in FL if i happen to apply for one in NY?

Can't really help you on the DMV stuff but:

As far as storage is concerned, it would depend a lot on where you store it. Where in NYC are you moving? Obviously storing it in the city (Manhattan) would be more costly than in other boroughs... If you got lucky with your license situation, would you drive the car regularly? Also keep in mind that your insurance will go way up in nyc... (which I'm sure you already knew)

05' Subaru Legacy GT LTD - STi bits

01' Subaru Impreza RS-T with lots of STi bits and a full rally prep

01' Subaru Impreza RS - stock

00' Subaru Impreza RS - parts car for the above rally car

95' Subaru Impreza LX - stealth project "PROJECT BROKEN"

87' Peugeot 505 Turbo S wagon

74' Porsche 914 - modded 2.3 liter with about 180@ the wheels

_billy

05' Subaru Legacy GT LTD - STi bits

01' Subaru Impreza RS-T with lots of STi bits and a full rally prep

01' Subaru Impreza RS - stock

00' Subaru Impreza RS - parts car for the above rally car

95' Subaru Impreza LX - stealth project "PROJECT BROKEN"

87' Peugeot 505 Turbo S wagon

74' Porsche 914 - modded 2.3 liter with about 180@ the wheels

_billy

i dont think you have enough subarus.

• 3 weeks later...
i too am a speed freak so, im rollin on a sick schwinn 10 speed, 26" x 1.75" rim... airhorn and chrome pedals.

yo nice ride... you take it off any sweet jumps?? i think the ultra mod is the basket in front... (the playing card between the spokes is chick magent as well) pimp that shit out playa