Clubplanet Nightlife Community

An Open Message ....

lalate

An Open Message -

LA Late has been a member of clubplanet's message board since 8-27-2002, averaging over 20 posts per day in recent years, totally nearly 5,000 posts to date. During that time, LA Late has met and made several wonderful friends and acquitances through clubplanet. LA Late is the largest clubgoer website in the western United States and one of the largest in that nation.

Sometime around yesterday, clubplanet apparently altered the screename of LA Late. Clubplanet:

a) prevented any reference of the word "l a l a t e" appearing on the board, replacing it with a series of stars " ***** "

B) prevented any reference of another word appearing on the board, replacing it with a series of stars " ***** ". That word is parent name of LA Late.com

c) deleted the signature associated with l a l a t e

Last night, at approximately 12 midnight US PSTD, clubplanet blocked all graphically html images from appearing in the account's signature.

This has all happened yesterday unannounced and unexplained.

This matter is being privately handled between LA Late and clubplanet at this time.

LA Late.com

20 posts a day might be considered spamming the messageboard? :hat:

It might would also help if you would use your name, instead of calling yourself L.A. Late. I am not here to start anything, thought to give you just some pointers or reasons why they did this

Hope all is well

20 posts a day might be considered spamming the messageboard? :hat:

It might would also help if you would use your name, instead of calling yourself L.A. Late. I am not here to start anything, thought to give you just some pointers or reasons why they did this

Hope all is well

it's true; cp doesn't like other sites promoting themselves on these forums --- except for the "promotions" forum. it is somewhat of a conflict of interest/advertising conflict. there are quite a few sites that they don't show that are useful for other reasons, but cp doesn't particularly find advertising for its competitors to be a smart/beneficial idea/practice.

This matter is being privately handled between LA Late and clubplanet at this time.LA Late.com

so why post this then? but more importantly this is property of clubplanet theyre not going to promote other sites... think about it logically, if you owned a restaurant, and you had a steady customer who ate there 5000 times over five years, and then all of a sudden started coming in and still eating but was advertising all over your restaurant for another restaurant... would you allow this to continue or would you say "eh fuck it, the guy ate here 5000 times so ill let him redirect my customers to his restaurant"

Interesting..

Well whatever the reason is .. i understand...

Ok LaLate.. I have met you before and I do think you're a very nice / cool person to know.. We had a blast at Tangiers...

But.. i also met the creator/owner of this site.... if you have ever browsed Miami and NY's site.. you'll notice that there is not as much promoting.. espeically from the same person..

I will have to say though, I was intimidated by your posts at first... I never responded but when I met you ... I also understood your tactics..

I hope the reason to what is going on is explained to you and only you...

I love clubplanet.. I love WEYES.. of course I LOVE lolahotass and I love this board's creator...

This website is supposed to be used, in my opinion, for meeting new people and for gooooooooooooood music ....

I sometimes wish I lived in Miami... so i could hang with some of these f'ed up CPers... just kidding miami... i know a few of you old schoolers.. won't mention names cause the i'd be stoned...

LaLate... please still love the scene.. cause i know you do...

Cheers to beers and butt spankings..

so why post this then? but more importantly this is property of clubplanet theyre not going to promote other sites... think about it logically, if you owned a restaurant, and you had a steady customer who ate there 5000 times over five years, and then all of a sudden started coming in and still eating but was advertising all over your restaurant for another restaurant... would you allow this to continue or would you say "eh fuck it, the guy ate here 5000 times so ill let him redirect my customers to his restaurant"