Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tsk! Tsk! TSK!!! Louis Puig & SPACE...

digitalphoenix

You're literally begging for your ass to be thrown in a lawsuit,

oh wait,...you may have a few of those already! :doh:

How greedy can you get dude????

Selling tickets at the door when you're at capacity already? :nono:

Thank God I've seen through your schemes YEARS ago.

I hope the people that "pre-paid" know they can do "charge backs" on their credit cards for not receiving what they paid for...and get their money back.

OOOPS! Did I say that outloud??? :)

You can delight on more here.

You can thank me later.

No really,....you can.

Buy me a SpaceFuel...would ya? :hoparound

Boycott Space

From what i've been reading, Im very happy i didn't go. After living in Miami for so long and going to Space all the time. I'm with everyone on this subject.

Space is just wrong for all of their practices. You would think they would know how to run a club by now......I get upset just when i read all this shit and I feel bad for all the patrons that were harrassed and barred, perhaps even arrested for voicing their right......

Im tapping out on Space............for me, who cares about the talent they bring........I'll take my money where its deserved and where I don't have to contribute to Mr. Puigs mortgage.......

From what i've been reading, Im very happy i didn't go. After living in Miami for so long and going to Space all the time. I'm with everyone on this subject.

Space is just wrong for all of their practices. You would think they would know how to run a club by now......I get upset just when i read all this shit and I feel bad for all the patrons that were harrassed and barred, perhaps even arrested for voicing their right......

Im tapping out on Space............for me, who cares about the talent they bring........I'll take my money where its deserved and where I don't have to contribute to Mr. Puigs mortgage.......

my thoughts exactly.

you guys need to realize that Space will somehow someway get you.

The fact of the matter is YOU need to beat Space at there own game. everyone know hows Space treats the clubbers. year after year, WMC & WMC people post on how miserable or what a freakin mission they went throught to get into Space. Yet the following year the come back & go throught the same ordeal again. then when its all over post on how much Space really suxs ass!!!!

you know something nobody ever listens & learns.

guess what next year there will be another thread stating how muchSpace sucks & the following year there will be another one & so on & so forth.

Learn to Beat Space at there own game people.

The fact of the matter is YOU need to beat Space at there own game. everyone know hows Space treats the clubbers. year after year, WMC & WMC people post on how miserable or what a freakin mission they went throught to get into Space. Yet the following year the come back & go throught the same ordeal again. then when its all over post on how much Space really suxs ass!!!!

guess what next year there will be another thread stating how muchSpace sucks & the following year there will be another one & so on & so forth.

I heard that!!

The best thing to do is boycott the shithole. That's what I've been doing since Space 34 "closing" fiasco. :D

The best thing to do is boycott the shithole. That's what I've been doing since Space 34 "closing" fiasco. :D

And the results are plain to see...your boycott has worked perfectly! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You couldn't boycott an old lady from crossing the street! :bigfinge:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: It has worked perfectly... FOR ME! tanzen_004.giftanzen_034.giftanzen_033.gif

you are just crazy...you haven't scratched Psace's success...what do you mean?

Let's see...how much money have you made Space loose in this year alone???

None!!! You are living in a fantasy...snap out of it already, get a fucking grip, ya hear me?????

Sorry...I'm an actor...what do you expect?

:pint: