Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters @ Studio 54 - Friday May 27th - Memorial Day Weekend

danswat79

Most Vegas people don't know his music and just want Hip-Hop. Last time I saw J.P at ICE nobody really could appreciate him. Sad but true. :bounce:

gotta disagree with this comment...I was there last year and it was basically a NY crowd...everyone went there just because JP was spinning

wtf? aren't we talking about JP at Ice last Memorial Day weekend?

That is what I thought!!! Last Memorial Day! Anyways it doesn't matter the place was packed and I don't care if he doesn't fill 54 this year because I will be there regardless!!! Packed or not he still plays some of the best!

gotta disagree with this comment...I was there last year and it was basically a NY crowd...everyone went there just because JP was spinning

You disagree with a post that goes back to 4/1. If you read what I originally wrote since then you should have no reason to disagree with what I wrote...... My comments have nothing to do with any MD weekend.

?????????

I love it when people think they know what they're talking about and later find out they don't, causing them to make an ass of themselves. :)

if that makes you feel good about yourself than hey...whatever works man!

I didn't come at you being a dick or anything, just thought we were talking about last Memorial Day :aright:

hahahahaha wow only 43 bucks to see a local dj that you see all the time... sick sick sick deal yo... almost as good as 80 bucks at 3pm to get into the shelbourne last year

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick. hey ya doin.

yeah but everybody knows that when JP plays in other areas outside of NY he is always on point...and I mean like SF '98-'00 on point :woah:

The party is listed under events when you click on the link on the main page - but when you click on purchase tickets it says " No events found were found"

Yeah.. I had to call them and even then the lady didn't know what I was talking about. So after about 5 minutes of aggervation the manager told me the price.

I had the same problem. MGM just updated the site and tickets are now available to purchase online. Anyone know if buying advance tickets allows passing the lines at the door? I read that somewhere else, not sure. Definetley worth it if its true.