Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters @ Studio 54 - Friday May 27th - Memorial Day Weekend

danswat79

ICE was fucking packed last time he was here for memorial day - it just emptied out at the end (from 4:30 on). Not sure if people didn't know it was afterhours or what, but the first 3 hours I was there - 1:30 - 4:30 - there was no room to move or dance

Either way its going to be a great party w/ all the NYer's in town - the flyer is awesome but its too big for me to post

Damm I wish he was going to be in town when I will be down there. This is the type of party I am talking about. When JP was holding down the Factory thats what partyiing was all about. Just insane beats and nutty people. JP when in the mood is a top flight DJ. Any of you Vegas peeps ever visit the Factory in its heyday about five or six years ago? By the way I wore Sneakers. LOL!

ICE was fucking packed last time he was here for memorial day - it just emptied out at the end (from 4:30 on). Not sure if people didn't know it was afterhours or what, but the first 3 hours I was there - 1:30 - 4:30 - there was no room to move or dance

Either way its going to be a great party w/ all the NYer's in town - the flyer is awesome but its too big for me to post

Sounds better than when we were there just over a year ago. My buddies were convinced that Vegas was all about Hip-Hop. :vomit2:

Sounds better than when we were there just over a year ago. My buddies were convinced that Vegas was all about Hip-Hop. :vomit2:

That must have been the Halloween party @ ICE the first time he spun in October 2003. That party did empty out pretty early - still a good time. JP's parties out here are usually packed for the Holiday weekends b/c everyone from the east coast is usually out here

Vegas actually is mostly about hip hop - but ICE consistantly brings in top of the line talent these days.

The Factory was a club I wanted to hit up on my "Club Tour"!!! I love Peters (sorry Lutz!!) I also want to hit up the End Up in SF!! I haven't been to 54 in years but Peters is giving me reason to go back!

what the fuck are you apologizing to that big nosed freak Lutz...that fucking she-male doesn't know shit about music. Ed is nothing but a hater who used to get beat up in high school for his lunch money!

The Factory was a club I wanted to hit up on my "Club Tour"!!! I love Peters (sorry Lutz!!) I also want to hit up the End Up in SF!! I haven't been to 54 in years but Peters is giving me reason to go back!

Im down. Hope you been good :kiss2:

That must have been the Halloween party @ ICE the first time he spun in October 2003. That party did empty out pretty early - still a good time. JP's parties out here are usually packed for the Holiday weekends b/c everyone from the east coast is usually out here

Vegas actually is mostly about hip hop - but ICE consistantly brings in top of the line talent these days.

You got that right, October '03. Sad but the crowd really wanted Hip-Hop and not J.P.

what the fuck are you apologizing to that big nosed freak Lutz...that fucking she-male doesn't know shit about music. Ed is nothing but a hater who used to get beat up in high school for his lunch money!

Thats okay don't be all sad!!! Its an inside joke!!

The sickest I have ever heard JP is him ripping apart and I do mean ripping apart Lift Me Up. Oh my frigging god!!! He played it for like 20 minutes and the thing sounded so f ing insane. A few other very noteworth tracks are I Wonder, of course Deep Chemical and maybe just maybe his best vocal I Believe in Love by Paula Cole. Damm I wish the Factory was around, that place was just pure Pleasure. Dont know if any of you know the place before it was remodeled, with the bleachers on the side of the dance floor. God the shit that went on their was NUTS!!

The sickest I have ever heard JP is him ripping apart and I do mean ripping apart Lift Me Up. Oh my frigging god!!! He played it for like 20 minutes and the thing sounded so f ing insane. A few other very noteworth tracks are I Wonder, of course Deep Chemical and maybe just maybe his best vocal I Believe in Love by Paula Cole. Damm I wish the Factory was around, that place was just pure Pleasure. Dont know if any of you know the place before it was remodeled, with the bleachers on the side of the dance floor. God the shit that went on their was NUTS!!

The good old days

• 3 weeks later...

Dan, I was there for that party at Ice....it was Awesome! One of the best sets I ever heard. Hey what happened to those pics? My friends are headed down the first week in May. I can't make it though.