Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lol those virginity pledges...

anotherway83

...apparently an 8 yr. study has concluded that teenagers who take virginity pledges get just as many STDs as their peers who don't!! lol

also girls who've taken virginity pledges are 6 times (!!) more like to perform oral sex and 4 (yes FOUR) times more likely to have anal sex than those that haven't taken the virginity pledge...

just heard these stats on the bill maher show but i'll for the info now

...apparently an 8 yr. study has concluded that teenagers who take virginity pledges get just as many STDs as their peers who don't!! lol

also girls who've taken virginity pledges are 6 times (!!) more like to perform oral sex and 4 (yes FOUR) times more likely to have anal sex than those that haven't taken the virginity pledge...

just heard these stats on the bill maher show but i'll for the info now

Where were these girls when i was in HS. I would of been so down with Jesus

i wish everyone, including myself..wasnt as sexually active..

it would make sex alot more meaningful

i could just imagine how romantic and exciting it would be to have to virgins marrying each other....shows true devotion, self-respect, and self-control

i could just imagine how romantic and exciting it would be to have to virgins marrying each other....shows true devotion, self-respect, and self-control

Maybe at first, but then as now it gets old. Imagine still being with your first

actually i wish i could be back with my first

only girl i actually "loved"..together 4+ years 16-almost 21...

<--idiotically cheated on her...and she dumped me when i told her....still bothers me to this day...even though i had several gfs since..

can't say I have ever made the virginity pact. But I am waiting till I'm married. It would be nice if my husband were also a virgin, but it's not mandatory.

you dont need a study or pledge to know that... just look for the girls who smoke, and or have pierced tongues...