Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Review of Lust4house@Blue

Bling

I just dont know what it is never has music really touched me and moved me as has the aquabooty and lust4house crews. the Uplifting vocals, jazzy riffs, and jackin music just creates an atmosphere conducive to dancing and "good times."

arriving at 11 with mr. "west coast house" vaughn was on the decks. After "mr west coast house" got those "drinks" he said he would not be drinkin tonite.. considering his indigestion lol he did anyways

Lyrik's set.

awesome stuff... just jackin music. his hand as always placed squarely upon the mixer. as always flawless technincal skills and a great set. def one of the best djs we have on this board. HE SHOULD HAVE A RESIDENCY DAMMIT!!!

Mirza set

though the start of his set started off a bit slower for me (though still good) by the end he was banging out some awesome tunes that had me dancing my ass off and jumping like a "mexican jumping bean" --------arribaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sheldon-"my god" u never dissapoint me. once again ur set was ridiculous awesome. your track selections are second to none.

I was in the middle of a conversation with Kelly Kel's visiting friend (absoloute sweetheart by the way), when Michelle Weeks' "Be thankful" hit.. (thanks for playin it sheldon) I DIED!!!

that was my track of conference and now u guys all saw my reaction to it... its just so sickkkkkkkkk the gospel uplifting sounds. the words are awesome "WHEN THE PRAYERS GO UP THE BLESSING COME ON DOWN..... BE THANKKKKKKK FULLLLLLLLLL BE THANKFULLLLLL." I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTT

awesome set from sheldon he also dropped some jon cutler track that was rockin.......

shame the place did in fact close an hr early thanks to daylight savings though .....

jason wiggil never played

once again lust4house thank you for bringing quality house to miami.

the venue was rockin big time. great vibe the place was slammed all the way till the end. a tremendous feat considering the week after conference.

LUST'S montly residency just has a life of its own at Blue.

great to see such a large board turnout.. andrew C, kellykel, musicalmissionary, justin johnson, talmage (my drinking buddy), macboy, SOULSIMPLE (NICE TO MEET U FINALLY), of course Nicole, sebastian C, pinkkatand everyone else that was there

sucks catalina wasnt there

just like the track goes "Be thankful" i def am thankful for music like this brought to us by lust4house on a continuous basis. and thankful for being able to enjoy it with great people like all of you