Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Scam or Deal?

pinklez

Well I wouldn't say it's a scam. He probably will deliver what he advertises. However why would you want to go to Rain or almost any other club that uses free passes to get people to come in. You can probably find free passes to Rain, Bikinis, The Beach and other venues like those. Further, you can walk the strip and go to places around town and receive most of those passes for free. Most have time limitations too.

The way I look at it, you should pick the spots you want to go to - don't worry so much about the $20 to get in - consider it the price you're willing to pay to go to the best spots in town. And have the time of your life rather than a dissapointing visit to a place just to save 20 bucks.

On the weekends, you simply cannot beat Body English, Pure, Ice (for electronic) and OPM (for hip-hop).

You can also call all of those clubs and try to get on the guest list if you're willing to get there early. (Or ask your concierge to do it for you).

This way you'll be almost guaranteed a great time without selling yourself short to save a few bucks.

Good luck :)

Sanford

It's not a scam nor is it a deal. He prolly a local promoter who has stacks of passes to give out. Check out my post, Vip Passes: What they are. and it will explain it. It's a waste of time when you can pick them up here anywhere almost. It's not a bad thing though but it's prolly a waste of time. Most promoter here get passes from other promoters because most tourist are not going to go the same place twice. Hang out here on Cp and you will get some type of deal to almost any club.

They are more then likely to be good. Some Vegas clubs have passes they give out to valet guys, taxi drivers, and limo drivers in Vegas. You might notice they are the slower nights. Not all but most.

You catch the CATCH now? =)

I have had taxi drivers drop them on me always... sometimes I even ask if they got any. I get passes 95% of the time.