Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just goes to show the ignorance of Yankees fans...

**disclaimer: Not a dig on anyone on here**

saw on the local news show this morning in san diego the pregaming outside of Yankee stadium. now they're selling shirts saying "we got 26, you got 1" or something like that

....funny how this level of ignorance and idiocy just makes the joke being played become the joke being played on themselves

why not just say the truth? 26 rings to 6? its still 6 TIMES THE AMOUNT OF RINGS!!! are these people this idiotic and insecure about getting beat last year?

seriously now

sorry for all you guys that are good fans of baseball and happen to have chosen the Yankees as your ballclub...this just reflects on you and makes all of you look like shit

saw on the local news show this morning in san diego the pregaming outside of Yankee stadium. now they're selling shirts saying "we got 26, you got 1" or something like that

....funny how this level of ignorance and idiocy just makes the joke being played become the joke being played on themselves

why not just say the truth? 26 rings to 5? its still 5 TIMES THE AMOUNT OF RINGS!!! are these people this idiotic and insecure about getting beat last year?

seriously now

sorry for all you guys that are good fans of baseball and happen to have chosen the Yankees as your ballclub...this just reflects on you and makes all of you look like shit

2 way street JOn , been to Fenway lately?

the number of anti yankee tshirts sold out on Landsdowne outnumbers the anti redsox shirts available on River ave by alot

2 way street JOn , been to Fenway lately?

the number of anti yankee tshirts sold out on Landsdowne outnumbers the anti redsox shirts available on River ave by alot

yeah, I've seen those shirts....but its something completely different in the fact that they arent giving out miss information on their t-shirts

I know there are "Yankees suck/Jeter swallows" shirts and whatever....but thats just rivalry bullshit. Thats like the t-shirts saying 1918/2004/2090 which I think is bullshit but is just wholehearted fun. Why not say 26-6? seriously....26-1? thats not even true

come on now

yeah, I've seen those shirts....but its something completely different in the fact that they arent giving out miss information on their t-shirts

I know there are "Yankees suck/Jeter swallows" shirts and whatever....but thats just rivalry bullshit. Thats like the t-shirts saying 1918/2004/2090 which I think is bullshit but is just wholehearted fun. Why not say 26-6? seriously....26-1? thats not even true

come on now

U have a point... But that is what sells. It is marketing they have in mind. Not the whole truth.

why not just say the truth? 26 rings to 6? its still 6 TIMES THE AMOUNT OF RINGS!!! are these people this idiotic and insecure about getting beat last year?

seriously now

R u 4 real ? Both the Yankees and Red Sox have ignorant fans...

.... Cheering "Yankees suck" during your victory parade after your super bowl win a couple years back is pretty pathetic to me.

How about "Yankee sucks" at a Redsox game that the Yankees are not playing.

U can make a list of ignorance for both teams that will make u laugh.

I will admit there are some just dumb, annoying Yankee fans, but god I can't stand sox fans who think they know so much about the game and they don't do nothing wrong.

seriously now

There are ignorant fans all over the place for all teams in all sports. Deal with it.

seriously now

36, would be six times the amount! and they mean in the last 86 years.