Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Van Dyke at crobar 4/15

Friday, April 15

Main Room: Paul van Dyk

Reed Room: Aaron James

Prop Room: Todd Mallis

ONE NIGHT ONLY - PVD at crobar!!!

If DJs are gods, then Paul van Dyk is Zeus. He has said, "I make music for myself, it [the music] comes directly from my stomach, my music springs from an intense feeling. And every track has its own little story..." Born in Eisenhuettenstadt, East Germany, Paul grew up in communist East Berlin. Paul became an institution at Berlin's 'E - Werk', regularly spinning new musical magic, with guest appearances by fellow superstar DJ's Nick Warren, BT, Dave Seaman and Sasha. Today Paul's touring diary is incredibly hectic with regular globetrotting stops at major venues in London, Tel Aviv, Mexico, New York and Singapore. His event at crobar is bound to be historic! DJ Virtue mixes it up with rock n’ roll, hip-hop, and house in the Reed Room. Aaron James holds down the Prop Room with hip hop, rock, and classics.

$40 Advance / $50 Door

For Advance Tickets Please Visit www.crobar.com

530 West 28th Street NY, NY 10001

041505.jpg

:hang: Haven't miss PVD in NYC in a long time but this time I think I will. $40 presale plus all the fees, long line unless you go 10pm, it's not worth going thru all this because of a DJ. :whip2: Why can't Tiesto make a concert here like he did in netherlands. :bowdown: I miss Exit Fridays with Draper, Vinil after hours with Tenaglia, SF saturdays. PVD/armin at Roxy. :blah: Too much bs nowadays, unless you know the doorman or buy VIP tickets.

i'm going.. and i hate when people spell it dyke.. you know at the end of its all gone pete tong he is in the credits as paul van dyke. whats up with that?

40 bucks is worth it, but thats my opinion. plus for once its 21+ which i normally dont care but it will keep out the kiddies to have a lil more room

pvd for 40?

why not go to spirit and pay 40 or 60 for danny, since he doesnt have set prices

or maybe it's crobar that charges ridiculous prices, that greedy bunch of pricks

but i'm there!

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

its crobar not danny stud.. show up at 5am and im sure pvd will be $80

pvd for 40?

why not go to spirit and pay 40 or 60 for danny, since he doesnt have set prices

or maybe it's crobar that charges ridiculous prices, that greedy bunch of pricks

but i'm there!

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

you complain about PVD for 40 but then suggest going to see danny for 60?? that's like complaining about paying for a 10 dollar t-bone steak but then going and buying a 13 dollar hamburger...

Everyone always complains about the price...from the way i look at is its $5 bucks mroe than twilo was....PVD at twilo was 35 and i have all the flyers for it. Every club over charges its people but that what todays scene has come to. Ill pay $40 for PVD cause i know hes gonna come and rock the house as he always does. This is cheaper than all his nights at roxy which were $50 all the time, so stop complaining already if ur not gonna go then dont go stop crying about it. There is always constant complaining yet everytime he plays the line is like 3 blocks long no matter what the price is...for every 1 person that thinks it cost to much there is prob about 100 or more that will pay it.

Everyone always complains about the price...from the way i look at is its $5 bucks mroe than twilo was....PVD at twilo was 35 and i have all the flyers for it. Every club over charges its people but that what todays scene has come to. Ill pay $40 for PVD cause i know hes gonna come and rock the house as he always does. This is cheaper than all his nights at roxy which were $50 all the time, so stop complaining already if ur not gonna go then dont go stop crying about it. There is always constant complaining yet everytime he plays the line is like 3 blocks long no matter what the price is...for every 1 person that thinks it cost to much there is prob about 100 or more that will pay it.

couldnt have put it better myself..

And thats the Damn Truth Suckas!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen to that.

plus there's always the next generation of club"kids"/clubbers.... that haven't seen/heard him yet live.

:hang: Haven't miss PVD in NYC in a long time but this time I think I will. $40 presale plus all the fees, long line unless you go 10pm, it's not worth going thru all this because of a DJ. :whip2: Why can't Tiesto make a concert here like he did in netherlands. :bowdown: I miss Exit Fridays with Draper, Vinil after hours with Tenaglia, SF saturdays. PVD/armin at Roxy. :blah: Too much bs nowadays, unless you know the doorman or buy VIP tickets.

amen to that i miss those days too

oh ye and this is not cheaper than the roxy its exact same price

40 advance 50 at the door

its been like this for a while and every time there is always people bitching about this like the price became 3 times higher all of a sudden.