Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Warm weather =

headpusher

I love wearing little skirts in the summer...so much more comfy than jeans! :bounce:

Hmmm... cool breezes blowing across yer bits... with the thrill and possibility of the occasional gust blowing yer skirt up. Yeah... I could see yer point. :drool: Please keep that up! :biggrin:

you don't get out much, do ya?

Actually, dickblister.... it's YOU that are on here day in, day out, seemingly at all hours... with ZERO contribution to the board.... EVER.

Me, on the other hand.... I've got plenty goin' on... which is why I appreciate life, women, et al. Hell... I even find it quite easy to shrug off the endless weak-ass jabs from a slimy shit stain, such as yourself. Sucks that I haven't thrown in the towel, yet, don't it??

So... you might need to start mentioning yer affection for me to your therapist. 'Cause yer infatuation is starting to get pretty fuckin' lame.

i guess you can say girls that got nasty toes always wear shoes/sneakers, and girls that have precious cute lil toesies let them breathe free for the world to see and drool over

damn. there's nothing better than sweet, clean pretty toes. it may sound silly, but if a girls' got nice toes and nice feet, she's probably got nice everything else, and the appreciation i get when i see the reaction of girls' face and screams when i suck their toes is pricele$$. It's almost like they're orgasing the way i slip my tongue thru their toes while massaging their other foot or whatever...

back 2 reality: yes, the warm weather = sandals, but also = more revealing outfits. I go out on court runs every day to brooklyn and manhattan, and i must say, this year more than any recently, i have seen more and more revealing outfits on women, whether it be a longer, more revealing slit on the dress, more bust showing thru the shirt, etc....

Man, im so glad the slutty look is in :cool: