Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Rubber afterhours...

tommyurso54

Sounds good. It was on top of my list, since I know that Rubber normally had House DJ's. Thats what i will be looking for. Ill check it out on Friday/Sat Morning. Maybe hit up Drais on Sat/Sun to check that one out.

Glad to hear that it is not that crowded. I Will be looking for somewhere just to chill and hear good music. Im sure Ill be burned out on the Hip Hop clubs by then.

Thanks!

haha!! Im assuming your Female!? ;) Now how many people will be wearing that same thing!? ha!

Ok! Ill look for ya! Ya better not be a man! HA!

If you think you see me you better come up!! I love meeting new people. I will be with a group of people.

yeah it was lame friday, saturday was good. we usually get the push right at 3am and fills up nicely.

as for memorial day weekend, we have the summer of love event at the palms. just check periodically on www.spiritworld.com for more info. there's just a teaser on there now.

but for those who do come out on my invited list, thank you. i am trying very hard to make everyone welcome at our spot. of course when we have a special event we're full house, but that's alot of money trying to book the oakenfolds and the tiestos everyweekend! i want you all to enjoy yourselves and have fun. with your continuing support, we'll be even better.

I like Rubber but Friday was pretty bad!! I usually go on Saturday and this week I switched it up a little bit!! Friday crowd is alot different than a Saturday crowd.. let me tell you!!

I do agree.. Rubber is about house music! Hollywood does lay it down at 4:00 though!! He has played some awesome sets!!

Who was spinning on Friday?? I didn't know who it was.

Don't let one bad night turn you away though! Rubber has great afterhours most of the time!! Friday was the first time I was there and the music was crappy!!

I agree that Friday was kind of lame. It was my first time there, and was kind of bumb'd with the music and the crowd.

I decided to give it another chance on Saturday/Sunday morn, and I'm glad I did! It was MUCH better, and more of what I was expecting! Good music till I left at 7am!

Im glad to hear that the Friday deal, was not normal. I will be going back, the next time I am in Vegas!

Twistede8- I looked for ya, but everyone was wearing black tanktops, and jeans! And they all had blonde hair and Tatt's! Sorry I missed ya!

Afterwards? Ya crazy!? I went to the Hotel for some much NEEDED sleep! I had to get back to Cali, so a couple hours of sleep, and off I went. It was 7AM when I left Rubber. I was pretty much tapped out of energy by then, and had a drive to make.

Did ya go somewhere else after that!?

HAHA!! Your KIDDING ME!? THAT is were I was BEFORE i went to rubber! TRIP! Not much happening there when i was there, but a friend was getting married, so we had kinda a private party there, since the friend knew someone. The bouncer said it goes off with House music after hours. I told him i would be back, but I went to sleep instead! Dang! Maybe I would have seen ya there, in your Jeans and Black Tank! Im trippin! To funny!

That is crazy!! How is it before afterhours? I have never been there before 7am!! It does go off for afterhours! The DJs are great!!

Where are you from? Next time you come through Vegas you have to stop by there!! It just needs to be a little more cozy! That is supposed to be in the works and I hope it happens soon!!

Yeah, WAY crazy! Before it is pretty dead! They are trying to promote it, so it will be alot better. It could be a pretty cool place, if they could get some people in there ealier. I loked the set up actually.

We had the HUGE couch in the middle of the room. It was pretty comfy, but if it was to get packed, it wouldnt be enough, for sure.

Im from Riverside Co. I will have to check it out for sure, next time. Maybe Ill run into ya!

Where ya from? LV?

Happy to hear that the response is still positive. We've been undergoing some internal changes in promotions and management that's why the friday sucked. Rest assured, I am helping to resolve this problem and get you guys to enjoy the full benefits of the Rubber you know so well. I have to agree with you all on the hip hop thing, I personally like hip hop, but it does not belong to Rubber. We are an extended hours venue which means we are open from 11pm-8am Friday and Saturday, but we are not in direct competition with the other nightclubs. Strategic marketing highlights for us to have a larger following to the afterhours crowds, and we do get our push at around 230-3am. Besides, who wants to hear unst unst unst for 8 hrs straight? I like house music but not for that long lol. People will get over it eventually. So you could say we evolve into Rubber at 3am, which by that time the crackheads will be rolling through and half dressed ladies will be flaunting their goods. When you come to Vegas, check out PURE, Body English, Light, Tabu, but make sure you end up at Rubber! Oh and Summer of Love will be Memorial Day weekend at the club and at the Palms!

Kornbilly: Yeah I was born and raised here!! Love it could never leave. 5150 I think will always be a club that will only be HOT afterhours. It is a great afterhours and I hope it stays open.

Tommy: Of course the response is sill positive! I don't want one bad night and one bad thread ruin a good thing. Rubber might not be the busiest club but they play some damn good music!!