Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Memorial Weekend Gigs ?

Hasselot

• 3 weeks later...

hip hop week-end !!!...u're joking, right ?...am more into house music...i guess Space and Deep Dish will be the place to be for me...

what about clubs ?...still Nikki Beach, Opium good places to go...?..Blue as a bar...?...

thanks

hip hop week-end !!!...u're joking, right ?...am more into house music...i guess Space and Deep Dish will be the place to be for me...

what about clubs ?...still Nikki Beach, Opium good places to go...?..Blue as a bar...?...

thanks

how could u not like hip-hop. Its the best kind of music. Is it popular out there in Italy?

• 2 weeks later...

Nocturnal will be open by then and I assure you that Friday night, the 27th, will be an amazing show there. Then you've got Deep Dish Saturday night and John Howard Sunday night. Fukk all this hip-hop talk.... plenty of good stuff going on that weekend?

Go to Nikki Beach Saturday during the day.... you'll like it. People dancing in the sand with drinks in hand. :pint:

hi guys,

coming from Italy for Memorial Week-end...any tips on these dates ?...seems like Deep Dish will be at Space...what else ?....thanks !!!!

Ju.

You picked the wrong weekend to show up in Miami Beach. Be prepared for the biggest spectacle of ghetto thugs, hoochies and fake wannabees. Bring a bulletproof vest and an AK-47 to fit in. As for myself I'll be far away from the thug invasion. Good luck!