Clubplanet Nightlife Community

David Wells...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, Griffey Jr. was traded to the Reds for Mike Cameron, Bret Tomko, and some minor leaguers. Where the hell did u come up with that other b.s.?

Ok googleboy#2, try reading before running your mouth/gnarly fingers, read my post, i said: "i think" i never said that was fact. This msgboard is about airing your opinions. Try grasping that notion. Damn!!, you can always count on new yamkee fanz trying to sound off as knowlegeable muthafuckas by looking shit up. I know you looked it up nitwit. And if you did, all you had to do was post a link or something to say otherwise. "coming up with b.s ??" are you kidding me ?? There was talk of Griffey going to the yamkees with a much better offer than from anyone else...trade or not, i cant say for sure. He wanted to play in his hometown. That i know for a fact !! If i find it, i will post it so you can gag on it.

Let me take this opportunity to welcome yet another yamkee nitwit to the sports board :aright:

C L A S S I C magellanmax thread , everybody is gettin in on owning you on this thread....

Yanks never tendered a Free Agent contract offer to griffey. nice try douchebag

Son when will you ever learn?

speaking of learning did you ever get that issue explained to you about

"ALL THESE CRAP" vs "ALL THIS CRAP"

just wondering .... keep it up and the new guy mahelmeune is going to take part ownership in your lame ass as well

and if the words that i used like "fuckstain" and "cakehole" are too big for you , Ill try and dumb it down the next time , so you can follow along

:laugh: if that garbage actually came from someone who once in awhile uses their noggin to make judgement, i would consider it... keep googling shit googleboy, i aint impressed :laugh:

Go back to consulting your peers i.e: your six year old niece :laugh:

P.S you suck at reverse psychology, try a new angle.

I thought so too...

I just looked shit up! :mad: i had no choice since googleboy just got a sidekick and this argument was going nowhere !! check this out:

http://reds.enquirer.com/2000/02/10/red_red_griffey_trade.html

To revert to our earlier talk, griffey was no merc as opposed to roid boy giambi. big $$ was never his thing. :)

*EDIT* url error

shit !! CP doesnt support html links :mad: copy n paste and read it buddy. I knew i wasnt dreaming this shit up :laugh:

C L A S S I C magellanmax thread , everybody is gettin in on owning you on this thread....

Yanks never tendered a Free Agent contract offer to griffey. nice try douchebag

Son when will you ever learn?

speaking of learning did you ever get that issue explained to you about

"ALL THESE CRAP" vs "ALL THIS CRAP"

just wondering .... keep it up and the new guy mahelmeune is going to take part ownership in your lame ass as well

and if the words that i used like "fuckstain" and "cakehole" are too big for you , Ill try and dumb it down the next time , so you can follow along

Assmunch.......i meant, as much as i hate it, i had to quote your lame ass again. You are a proven knucklehead that runs his mouth on shit you dont know just to look cool n shit. Not on my watch fucker. For starters, your brand new sidekick was right on one thing..Griffey was "traded" - as much as your brand new ace-lanky ass Randy was. Pay attention new yamkee aka pk1, : Griffey Jr had a no trade clause in his contract. He would only go to a team he approved of. If you took the time to read your googled up shit, you would know that. But i have a feeling you already do..but then again, you are a true yamkee, "anything goes in the spirit of coming on top regardless"

The link i'm going to post was written this year in March. Just to summarize for the lazy bastards.. Griffey turned down big moolah aka $$$ to play in Cincy when he left the mariners. This year he said he would consider playing for the evil empire (*note: he refused to play for the yamkees for the treatment his dad got). Hence my proof of the original argument before you low life scumbags decided to run your mouths on this topic.

P.S This link is html coded, hit:"reply" copy n paste the url onto your web browser and weep your faggedy ass to sleep. :laugh:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/scorecard/03/31/truth.rumors/mlb/

lmao.....max is back

wassup jon, i heard you moved to the west coast ?? wtf !! you coulda said HOLLA or something man !! I thought you were just thinking about it .. shiiit !!

any horny hotties up there you wanna hook me up with ? Please reply to this post ASAP !! :laugh:

Assmunch.......i meant, as much as i hate it, i had to quote your lame ass again. You are a proven knucklehead that runs his mouth on shit you dont know just to look cool n shit. Not on my watch fucker. For starters, your brand new sidekick was right on one thing..Griffey was "traded" - as much as your brand new ace-lanky ass Randy was. Pay attention new yamkee aka pk1, : Griffey Jr had a no trade clause in his contract. He would only go to a team he approved of. If you took the time to read your googled up shit, you would know that. But i have a feeling you already do..but then again, you are a true yamkee, "anything goes in the spirit of coming on top regardless"

The link i'm going to post was written this year in March. Just to summarize for the lazy bastards.. Griffey turned down big moolah aka $$$ to play in Cincy when he left the mariners. This year he said he would consider playing for the evil empire (*note: he refused to play for the yamkees for the treatment his dad got). Hence my proof of the original argument before you low life scumbags decided to run your mouths on this topic.

P.S This link is html coded, hit:"reply" copy n paste the url onto your web browser and weep your faggedy ass to sleep. :laugh:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/scorecard/03/31/truth.rumors/mlb/

toolbox you said he turned down an offer from the Yanks earlier in this thread ..YOUR wrong he never was tendered a fa contact by the yanks ...try to follow along (*NOTE Yanks treatment of Griifey Sr is not the reason why he wouldnt play for the yanks... keep making shit up , it was cause Billy Martin wouldn allow Junior and his little brother in the dugout/clubhouse.)

YOu still are skirting the issue about "these crap" ...whats the matter maxie cant admit your a fuck up.

and i think its priceless you hide behind the "googleboy" bullshit and here you are researching the shit out of things in attempt to maintain some credibility....heres a thought when posting a link make sure the link works

DICK

and apparantly you forgot how Schilling was acquired , since your bringing up the questionable "trade" for RJ

please in your lame response address each item

not really. Nobody really wanted most of those guys. And I think we traded for embree.

Ortiz- we got for cheap money(1.25 mill)

Miller- cheap money

Mantai- cheap money

halama- off waivers cheap money

tim wakefield - we signed for 175,000

bill mueller- cheap money who nobody wanted

alan embree -we traded for

The first group i will give you we "yankeed" them away from their teams, but these guys really are not the saem. Unlike 90% of the yankees roster from 2001 on.

JTk once again its called satire ...pointing out that these players were free agenst a.k.a BOUGHT

yeha my bad embree was traded ,. but Kfitz Papi Ortiz was signed on as free agent not waiver wire

i understand but its not like these guys were wanted by anyone else.

Like giambi, matsui, contreras, mussina, scheffield, ect ect

tino, clark, womack ect are normal everyday free agent moves that all teams do.

We stole(or as i like to call it yankeed) foulke and reneria.

I just looked shit up! :mad: i had no choice since googleboy just got a sidekick and this argument was going nowhere !! check this out:

http://reds.enquirer.com/2000/02/10/red_red_griffey_trade.html

To revert to our earlier talk, griffey was no merc as opposed to roid boy giambi. big $$ was never his thing. :)

*EDIT* url error

shit !! CP doesnt support html links :mad: copy n paste and read it buddy. I knew i wasnt dreaming this shit up :laugh:

No one was argueing whether or not Griffey was a merc. We were talking about Wells. The main reason why the Sox got him was because he is a Yankee Killer and pitches well in Yankee Stadium. Sounds like a merc to me...

I dont know whats going to kill this board first: your lame ass one-liners or googleboys' effort to try and sound smart :laugh:

ONCE AGAIN YOUR REFUSAL TO ADRESS THE POSTS...PROVES HOW OWNED YOU REALLY ARE.

REALLY MAX THIS COMEBACK RESPONSE OF YOURS IS ALL YOU GOT???

pffffttt go away little boy

here just in case you missed it post #34 :

toolbox you said he turned down an offer from the Yanks earlier in this thread ..YOUR wrong he never was tendered a fa contact by the yanks ...try to follow along (*NOTE Yanks treatment of Griifey Sr is not the reason why he wouldnt play for the yanks... keep making shit up , it was cause Billy Martin wouldn allow Junior and his little brother in the dugout/clubhouse.)

YOu still are skirting the issue about "these crap" ...whats the matter maxie cant admit your a fuck up.

and i think its priceless you hide behind the "googleboy" bullshit and here you are researching the shit out of things in attempt to maintain some credibility....heres a thought when posting a link make sure the link works

DICK

and apparantly you forgot how Schilling was acquired , since your bringing up the questionable "trade" for RJ

please in your lame response address each item