Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Teeth Whitening

I haven't had it done professionally, but I have had good results at home with gel and the molded trays. It's amazing how you look at people who HAVEN'T whitened their teeth and think how yellow their teeth look.

Recently I read that the contact with the peroxide on the gums and oral mucosa may lead to oral cancers at a younger age. It said that professional whitening was less dangerous because the peroxide came in contact with the gums less often since the trays fit better. What doesn't cause cancer anymore? I say go for the white teeth.

had laser whitening done about 4 months ago. the results are still holding pretty well. treatment took about an hour. I had a deep cleaning done, and then the next day had the laser treatment. your gums are very sensitive for 24 hours. you also can choose the degree of color shade you want. as I recall the cost was around $200.

ok..I've been seriously thinking of getting the teeth whitening thing doen professionally but I have no idea how much it costs...how long it lasts...how effective it is...

I know that alot of people have had this done......I need some info..Thanks :biggrin:

you have the whitest teeth ive ever come across...

that trident gum that says it whitens ur teeth in 30 days is false. I had 5 pieces a day, and nothing happened with my teeth

they are all a scam and produce lil to no results... after a while you wind up spending more for these bullshit otc products than if you would just fork over the 500.00 and have it done professionally which gives you results of up to 10 shades whiter in less than hour... stop wasting money on this crap ppl... donate that shit or give it to me, stop making these charlatans wealthier...

theres some method that denists use its called brite white or brite smile-ive read about it on craigs list-people claim that it works--how much does it cost?

yes that is what im reffering to... it can cost up to and around 500.00 but depending on how bad your teeth are... heres a funfact for you though, the yellower your teeth the better the results after the first session...

i heard crest white strips are good..but i don't like how that shit makes ur teeth feel all sensitive

They work REALLY good, but yeah, i could only stand 4 or 5 days and my teeth STILL hurt at random...it made my gums bleed too....but my brother is a dentist and so i have bleaching trays and bleach from him and it didnt make my teeth so sensitive.

I'd say go with Brightsmile. You can tell them you saw an offer for $450.00, they'll probably bring it down to $500.00. Depending on the shape of your teeth the procedure really does work. My girl and I got it done, I had better results cause my teeth were less whiter than hers.

All in all, the procedure did work. They also have an annual unlimited plan, you pay an extra 100. and get to go as often as you'd like. The only downside I saw was when I'd drink lots of wine or puff sum herb, the teeth don't like that too much. Other than that, minor bleeding seems to be a side effect.

Good luck whatever you choose, and remember, as long as you have teeth, that's a good thing.