Clubplanet Nightlife Community

James Zabiela and his robots...

renzo2

wasss uppp there marco. glad to hear that u r still kepping it real. when it deals with the underground. why can't zabiela come to a small venue. or even crobar. maybe he might just pull me back into space. sleveless shirt included. no re-entry 4 u buddy. and hey there's a bum sitting on top of my ride. oh that's right roland is not there anymore. any questions???

lookin foward to checkin out jigga live for the first time... (ultra last yr didnt count that was cheesy with that fashion show)

you dont like breaks , tech or any of what zabiela plays and now since zabiela is greatly followed you like him ?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sadder and sadder bling .. be more original and maybe you will get laid someday :rolleyes:

wherever james plays ill be there....

hes a serious bad ass and id like to see any dj even try to do a b2b with him. ive seen some of the best back off and let him do his thing :aright:

he went b2b with bingo last year in gainesville for afterhours ;)

Guest onisakura
that would require taking chances, and being creative. which Space has been reluctant to do as of late. :mad:

When has space ever really been able to take chances? I mean look at their WMC lineup for the past couple years....I would like to meet whoever had the bright idea to have Jigga be the headliner there. That person deserves a blow job.

When has space ever really been able to take chances? I mean look at their WMC lineup for the past couple years....I would like to meet whoever had the bright idea to have Jigga be the headliner there. That person deserves a blow job.
Space has taken lots of chances in the past Oscar G, Edgar V, Roly, Dave Seaman, Carl Cox, Darren Emerson, David Morales,DJ Vibe, Mario Piu, etc. their WMC lineup reflects what WMC has become ; over priced and way to commercial.

how many times can you book Deep Dish, Danny Howells, Tiesto, PVD, etc?? Jeez, I know they are money makers, but Christ there is so much other DJ talent worthy of an opportunity.

it's f*cking sad the supposedly best club in the country, can get out of their comfort zone often enough.

Space has taken lots of chances in the past Oscar G, Edgar V, Roly, Dave Seaman, Carl Cox, Darren Emerson, David Morales,DJ Vibe, Mario Piu, etc. their WMC lineup reflects what WMC has become ; over priced and way to commercial.

how many times can you book Deep Dish, Danny Howells, Tiesto, PVD, etc?? Jeez, I know they are money makers, but Christ there is so much other DJ talent worthy of an opportunity.

it's f*cking sad the supposedly best club in the country, can get out of their comfort zone often enough.

As of May, the whole scenario for downtown should change. Why would Nocturnal open 2 nites and Space just one?

IMO, there is Space to try new things now.

As of May, the whole scenario for downtown should change. Why would Nocturnal open 2 nites and Space just one?

IMO, there is Space to try new things now.

well I hope the scenario will change. however the reality is friday's downtown have not been successful in quite sometime. Space has tried to work fridays, and they where only successful with big name talent. the monthly gay parties they have there friday's at Space do well. however, the promoters for those events are veterans; who know how to promote and really have a built in audience. thus Space relies heavily on their Saturday-Sunday am crowd.

I have a lot of faith in Dade; in that he will try his best to have two bangin nites at Nocturnal. as usual it's a gamble when you're dealing with a Miami audience, in which a majority of the clubbers are very fickle, and not so keen at trying new things. it's almost as if you have to force feed people.. :banghead::(