Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Is The Best Dj?

It's impossible to say who the "best" DJ is. I'm sure we could all come up w/ some favorites of ours, but how could you really say who the best DJ is? I guess you'd have to factor in things like technical skills, track selection, ability to draw large crowds, etc. There are tons of DJs who are great in all those categories, so there really can't be a single best DJ. It's mostly a matter of opinion. With that being said, I think that Sasha/Digweed together are as good as you'll find anywhere. They have all of the above qualities and have stood the test of time.

I was just trying to see who are the top 5 Dj's

what people are into for (trance or house music)

I figure the best people to ask are those who go out almost every night.

I feel that music can relate to fashion it's changes from time to time and I wanted to see who is the newest Dj that people are into. (top five). To me it does matter at long as it sound good and I can dance to it am good. However, I would still like to hear people input on Dj's and thanks for posting.

you dont know groove todd?

he spun with sasha and digweed on the delta heavy tour.

I dunno maybe i did but i can't remember

I used to be into hip hop ect but now I like trance or house music

honestly I just started getting into the club life. I love to dance and I just want to know what is in right now and where they are playing at. I usually go out after 5am to spirit or crobar etc l love the crowd is awesome and they have great music.

I dunno maybe i did but i can't remember

I used to be into hip hop ect but now I like trance or house music

honestly I just started getting into the club life. I love to dance and I just want to know what is in right now and where they are playing at. I usually go out after 5am to spirit or crobar etc l love the crowd is awesome and they have great music.

Are you that model?