Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Is The Best Dj?

gisselle--u really need to see Erick Morillo spin. The vibe of his parties is unmatchable! Another awesome dj i would suggest is Danny Tenaglia---he"ll blow you away--hes very crowd interacting and is just so much fun to be a part of his parties! One of the most memorable parties he did here in Miami a couple years ago, the staff rolled out this giant white sheet over the ENTIRE dance floor---this was at Club Space here in Miami and the dance floor is HUGE! I felt like i was back in elementary school when you play under the parachute in gym! Shit was off the chain! click the link to see the pic!

1) sasha

2) digweed

3) lawler

4) morillo

5) deep dish

my 5 favorite right now....sasha is hands down the best in terms of track selection and technicality...the stuff he can do with his apple and ableton is unreal and is unmatched so far...if you guys can find a set of him live at arena pier december 2004 download it asap

gisselle--u really need to see Erick Morillo spin. The vibe of his parties is unmatchable! Another awesome dj i would suggest is Danny Tenaglia---he"ll blow you away--hes very crowd interacting and is just so much fun to be a part of his parties! One of the most memorable parties he did here in Miami a couple years ago, the staff rolled out this giant white sheet over the ENTIRE dance floor---this was at Club Space here in Miami and the dance floor is HUGE! I felt like i was back in elementary school when you play under the parachute in gym! Shit was off the chain! click the link to see the pic!

I remember that game, lmao

Anyway yea i was going to see Dj Morillo however I just ended up going out on Sunday Morning to Boris B-day at Crobar. That one thing that sux about my schedule is that I can only really go out on Sunday 5 am or 6 am that would be the time i would be entering the club :( (But I make it well worth my time :party: ) One thing that I hate is people just staring whole night on people dancing wtf why can't this people just move and dance and have a good time. I didn't paid I just walk in however for those that do paid ur spending X amt of dollars make it worth ur time. :dj:

THIS IS A QUESTION FOR THOSE TRUE CLUBBERS

THE EVENT IS CALLED THE BLACK AND BLUE BALL (S & M Party)

WHICH DJ WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE.....?

WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD BRING THE BEST CROWD AND SOUND.....?

Vote on your Favorite DJ

:dj:

why don't you try to get a dj who spins industrial or electro? i think that'd be more fitting for an s & m party..

why don't you try to get a dj who spins industrial or electro? i think that'd be more fitting for an s & m party..

Well am not the main person who is going to book it. However I have been told that they have the dj's list selection

Those dj's that made the cut I hope to see them there however i have a feeling that they going to select the wrong dj once again and mess up the night oh well whatever

I notice that the most talk dj's here are Sasha / digweed

am surprise that no one as mention Jp cuz isn't he play at Roxy and doing and s&m party there? Maybe if it not too late I tell them about Sasha, digweed, or Morillo...

I notice that the most talk dj's here are Sasha / digweed

am surprise that no one as mention Jp cuz isn't he play at Roxy and doing and s&m party there? Maybe if it not too late I tell them about Sasha, digweed, or Morillo...

you said a good dj right?

jp is

a) not a dj

B) Not good

misstress barbara or dj irene ..

I would imagine an s&m party should have at a few hours of a female DJ .. even tho i would prefer barbara since she is YUMM-E-LISCOUS .. Dj Irene is into the whole submissive thang and chicks ... which is good also. Plus both play hard beats ... yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh