Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Too Many Promotion Threads.

So Nikki Beach is set to open May 27th? How much do you think they would charge, or would it be free up until a certain time?

yea the public grand opening is the 27th. not sure about the charge but once i get back from the meeting next week ill let you know whats up. i know there main grand opening is the 20th but for Nikki Vips and shit like that. but im thinkin if you get there by a certain time it might be free or a small charge then after a night hour it would be like 15 or 20, depends on who the dj is for that day/night.

Z

yea the public grand opening is the 27th. not sure about the charge but once i get back from the meeting next week ill let you know whats up. i know there main grand opening is the 20th but for Nikki Vips and shit like that. but im thinkin if you get there by a certain time it might be free or a small charge then after a night hour it would be like 15 or 20, depends on who the dj is for that day/night.

Z

Sounds pretty good to me, i got a free room at Harrahs Thursday night, then planning on staying down for Friday prob and checking out Nikki Beach. :pint:

love doesn't really have much to do with a chat forum, but that's what this scene is all about. Anyone can tell you that. When you're in the club dancing, having a good time, you have a connection with everyone in the room. You may not know them personally, but you are connected.

you SKEEZY bitch! i was tryin to bury the hatchet, but you gotta keep up your childish namecalling.. FUCK YOU. MATTER O FACT, FUCK ALL YOU. FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U, YOUR COOL, FUCK YOU..

OUT

..i wasn't even talking to u cry baby