Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
JonStephen

Liddell, Hughes....tough sons of bitches

Liddell was absolutely unstoppable and no one gave him a shot against the natural.....

The Hughes/Trigg match was the best......I dont know how Hughes got out of that position but when he slammed Trigg and later made him tap out, I was jumping up and down like a child on a trampoline

I love UFC

Trigg fucked up.. he should have had that. They really hyped that match up to the point where I didn't give a shit about Couture/Lidell.

I'm glad Lidell finally won.. too bad it was such a short fight. There were some other good match ups too, like Cote vs Doerksen.

when lawmakers started meddling and they stopped the bare knuckle fists, that killed it for me. The appeal was to see someone get their face bashed in old skool. And the refs jump in too quick at times. Its a cage match for chrissakes !!

you should....the modern day fighters would destroy the guys from back in the day

except maybe Shamrock

C'mon now, Royce Gracie was the shit. Couture is the man, considering he is so old. I am glad that Tito is somewhat done for, as he is one anooying biitch. "I grew up on the streets!", "I am Team Punishment." - blah blah blah, shut the fuck up and take a look at your hair.