Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone go to jr last night?

I went two weeks ago for his thunder party. Not all his crowd is bad...but his "employees" are the WORST!!!!
well i dont go for the employees that work for JVM..i go for the MUSIC and the PEOPLE.i love Juniors Crowd you get every kind of walk of life at his parties the gays,the str8s,bisexuals,transexuals..the all there...I had a fuckin blast this past weekend.it was crowded but not packed where u couldnt move.was nice to see some fresh faces since they dropped the age to 18!!Everyone was well behaved and there was a great vibe all nite!!the dancefloor stayed nicely crowded until Junior ended around 11 am.Security were cool no Problems.Bathroom attendants are Mad cool no problems filling up my water bottle.Junior spun an awesome set and on Dashs system its just mindblowing!!here is some of the setlist he played taking from JVM website cuz im not good at all with name that tune lol.

Here's a partial setlist:

Vernessa Mitchell - Accept Me (Jr's Massive Club Mix)

Vernessa Mitchell - This Joy (RnG's Mix)

Darren Hayes - Darkness (Jr's Mix)

Lectroluv - Dream Drums 2005

Juliet - Ride The Pain (Jr's Mix) (what a mix!)

Oscar G & Ralph Falcon - Dark Beat (Junior's Earth Mix)

Jonathan Petahs feat. Sylver Logan Sharp - All This Time (Club Mix) mashed up with Fast Eddie's Let's Go and then the acappella he's been featuring, forget whose's vocals now...

Sal Basile - I Can't Stop (Energy Mix) (OVAH remake of the 1988 original)

Mary J. Blige - Your Weeping Child

Deepa Soul - As I Am (Mike Cruz Mix?)

Exacta feat. LXC - Flippin' (living for this new mix)

Vivian Green - Gotta Go, Gotta Leave (Jr's Mix) (took me some time to like it)

Tim Rex - Relentless (Original Mix)

Rickie Lee Jones - Living It Up (Jr's Arena Classics Remix)

The Good Men - Give It Up (Batacuda Refrescante) (can drop this any time he wants!)

The Collaboration - Do It Properly, mashed up with Can You Party

Veronica - Someone To Hold (not sure whose mix)

Funky Green Dogs - Fired Up

Jason Walker - Set It Free (not sure whose mix)

Rob Thomas - Lonely No More (Jr's Mix)

Marlon D - Africa vs. NYC

I was hoping that employee did mean something else than "person who works for jvm" because the original statement is completely meaningless...wtf? who cares who works for him?

If one of those employee caused you trouble, take the high road and ignore them.

Regarding the set list, people always id the most obvious songs so it's not a surprise to always see the same tracks over and over again, and junior does play songs regularly (that's also why he has more classics attached to his name than most)...a good and a bad thing I suppose. I personally like it.

Anyway, I can't wait for "Relentless" classics.

buq.

After the last time he spun...i could never go back to hear him. AND the guys that he draws into the club are scary...plain and simple...reviews please!

Why would you want reviews if you're scared of his crowd and you "could never go back to hear him." Some people make me laugh. They see they'll never go out again yet they do and then they fuckin complain. Shut the fuck up and stay home!

moe first shut the fuck up.

second i was wondering how it was cause i want to give his party another chance...but wanted to skip this one cause it was not the place i wanted to be saturday night.

3rd, When i mean by his employees...some of his goons that set up his records and I had a word and they had a problem of me standing where i was standing and things almost got out of hand...but i had to remember that this is what they love...DRAMA!!! And yes JR played DARK BEAT!!! cmon man! you gotta be kidding me. I love spirit but I dont want JRS boys and even his fans to think they own the venue..and like its their club and can do what they want when they want. Fuck that! I have no problem going to see a gay dj on a gay night...but JRS thunder party was horrible

I went Saturday night and was really impressed with Junior, mixing and track selection. That setlist you put up has songs he played but that was not the entire night by any means, a lot of tribal and hard house for different parts of the night. I think he really kept it mixed up and everyone I was with had a great time

3rd, When i mean by his employees...some of his goons that set up his records and I had a word and they had a problem of me standing where i was standing and things almost got out of hand...but i had to remember that this is what they love...DRAMA!!!

Yeah, just look at it this way: this is their only time and place to get a sense of power...if this is the best they can do to feel better about themselves, I am glad to offer them this moment :)