13 run 2nd inning...

fkornre

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone ..

If this thread does not make any sense to you then please move on .. otherwise .. read on ..

It seems that I messed up on this place .. and I hurt someone that was so close to my heart .. some one i loved with all my heart .. no matter what happened between us ..

I used to say that regardless of what other people do to you .. and regardless how they hurt you …. you should always be a better person … and forgive them ... and don’t fix a problem with another one .. but guess what .. I did the total opposite of that …. and so the result is that people saw me saying shit (coz I was hurt) ... and so assumed I am full of shit .. lunatic .. possessive .. threatening .. crazy … etc. etc. you name it ..

I guess my problem is that sometimes what I think of ... I just spill out … without thinking .. thinking that this a free forum and people do that .. well that was a mistake ..

Another problem I had was that .. I did put a lot of personal business on line without thinking .. acting on my emotions … another big mistake

And no matter what happened between us and who is right or wrong .. I believe I owe u an apology would like to say this:

NMN ... I am sorry I said shit on CP .. and sorry for all the stupid postings .. no matter what happened between us I had no right to post it on cp .. hope you can be happy in your life .. enjoy this place ..and all the clubbings you can have .. with all those wonderful friends you have ... who defend you .. regardless ..

AND TO MAKE EVEYRONE HAPPY I AM OFFICIALLY QUITTING THIS FORUM (CP) .. I WILL NEVER POST ON THIS FORUM ANYMORE .. THIS WAY I WONT POST SHIT . I WONT SAY SHIT . AND I WONT HEAR SHIT ..

If anyone wants to pm me .. for any comps I can help with or to say hi . or of course to curse me .. feel free to do so .. I might be reading my pms from time to time ..

Good luck everyone .. have fun postings …. and take care of yourself

Peace

The MASK

Hello everyone ..

If this thread does not make any sense to you then please move on .. otherwise .. read on ..

It seems that I messed up on this place .. and I hurt someone that was so close to my heart .. some one i loved with all my heart .. no matter what happened between us ..

I used to say that regardless of what other people do to you .. and regardless how they hurt you …. you should always be a better person … and forgive them ... and don’t fix a problem with another one .. but guess what .. I did the total opposite of that …. and so the result is that people saw me saying shit (coz I was hurt) ... and so assumed I am full of shit .. lunatic .. possessive .. threatening .. crazy … etc. etc. you name it ..

I guess my problem is that sometimes what I think of ... I just spill out … without thinking .. thinking that this a free forum and people do that .. well that was a mistake ..

Another problem I had was that .. I did put a lot of personal business on line without thinking .. acting on my emotions … another big mistake

And no matter what happened between us and who is right or wrong .. I believe I owe u an apology would like to say this:

NMN ... I am sorry I said shit on CP .. and sorry for all the stupid postings .. no matter what happened between us I had no right to post it on cp .. hope you can be happy in your life .. enjoy this place ..and all the clubbings you can have .. with all those wonderful friends you have ... who defend you .. regardless ..

AND TO MAKE EVEYRONE HAPPY I AM OFFICIALLY QUITTING THIS FORUM (CP) .. I WILL NEVER POST ON THIS FORUM ANYMORE .. THIS WAY I WONT POST SHIT . I WONT SAY SHIT . AND I WONT HEAR SHIT ..

If anyone wants to pm me .. for any comps I can help with or to say hi . or of course to curse me .. feel free to do so .. I might be reading my pms from time to time ..

Peace

The MASK

lol.. this is such BULLSHIT...

...FUCKING LUNATICS.

and while on topic..

I dont give a shit whos fucking who really, im tired of reading this bullshit too. Im sick of your bullshit "Mask" and being associated with you through common people and i think I MADE THAT CLEAR a few weeks ago but would appreciate all the shit you talk behind everyones back you "loser" youre a "bad person"... stupid fuck, you dont think shit evenually gets around?

i would think a person your age would of gown the fuck up a loooooooooong time ago.

christ sake theres a DRAMA section.

thats great in all but they still gave up 8 runs to TB. As a matter fact this was one hit away, in two seperate innings, from being a close game.

wait let me say this a different way your starter gave up 8 runs to TB and actually had to be taken out of a game where the yanks scored 15 runs. Arod came to play today though.

Hello everyone ..

Peace

The MASK

LMFAO :laugh: I just spit out my coffee...

:aright:

omg it was classic.. posted in ny forum :laugh:

I dug it up just for you babe :love:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=264730

lmao....from what I read, this is what I got out of it.....some guy in his 30's that goes out wearing a mask and dances with a bunch of Korean chicks at clubs decided to air out his dirty laundry and then quit posting on CP, wait...made the announcement that he's quitting CP

lmfao

good reading.......kinda makes me want to read the other forums once in a while and post again

.....alright maybe not, but it was still good reading though

thanx lola

lmao....from what I read, this is what I got out of it.....some guy in his 30's that goes out wearing a mask and dances with a bunch of Korean chicks at clubs decided to air out his dirty laundry and then quit posting on CP, wait...made the announcement that he's quitting CP

lmfao

good reading.......kinda makes me want to read the other forums once in a while and post again

.....alright maybe not, but it was still good reading though

thanx lola

your welcome.. too good not to share :D