Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Skribble @studio 9 4/23

What the hell..... Freakin Haters! Studio9 is doing something right! . It's in black and white. Numbers don't lie... If you dont feel the vibe then the club is not for you. Try another.....got it. Don't come to Studio9......Plenty of other people the feel the Studio9 vibe~!

Call me a fcuking hater. I enjoy the name. I'm not here to be nice and giff hugz. I'm here to insult and degrade. If you attach yourself to Studio9 your gonna get bashed too. So here's looking at you freak. :finger:

:half:

What the hell..... Freakin Haters! Studio9 is doing something right! . It's in black and white. Numbers don't lie... If you dont feel the vibe then the club is not for you. Try another.....got it. Don't come to Studio9......Plenty of other people the feel the Studio9 vibe~!

don't worry, u guys will do great, because MOST n. jersey and central club will do the same old thing and not change it up.......

Strange that almost everyone that defends S-9 is a newbie or new to the board after 11/04 when S-9 opened. :)

Were they ever around when any other place was open?

I would rather listen to the veterans.

One Luff son. I think these freaks just gotta represent for there boss at s9. They can't take reality aka a diss.

mikey, I not a mind reader and we all know how actual club owners rip u apart on this board for all the nonsense aht you spew

no wonder u were banned from the 'other board'

yeah, i sprew nonsense, sorry i'm not a follower like u, also the club owners should open there eyes, and look at the truth........

as far as being banned, that's what happens when u speak an opinion other than other peoples's,............ u wouldn't know because u r always following everyone. Also u told me alittle back if u don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything..........maybe u should follow our own advice....... and since when can't i give an opinion, sorry u don't approve...........

LMFAO...nuthin personal, but u just made a complete and total ass outta urself for writin this...I'm not even gonna explain, but those who know are gonna get the best laugh they have had in months on this board

keep it up

Don't worry I will keep it up....Especially with you....

Looks like starrchild woke up out of his k-hole today. Listen freak s9 reminds me of websterhall on a bad day. If I wanted to listen to cheese I would just go to abyss and get it over with. And as for echo I never been there before but at least they have dj's like roger sanchez and subliminal spinnin there from time to time. DJ skribble is not a house dj. He is a hiphop dj turned cheese dj.

One Luff.

ECHO may book Great DJ's like Sanchez and Boris but the reality is the place is still dead on a Saturday Night... THE numbers prove it...

ECHO may book Great DJ's like Sanchez and Boris but the reality is the place is still dead on a Saturday Night... THE numbers prove it...

Boring boris is not a great dj. Second boring boris is resident dj at crobar and plays disco and show also. They are real nyc clubs not cheesey clubs having dj skribble play ktu crap like webster hall. Now weather I love or hate boris that is irrelevant. The fact is that your a cheese whacker and you defend cheese whackers. So go bust out some bread and butter for that cheese you be spreading freak.

Oh and when morillo plays there I won't be there at echodeko whatever the fcuk it's called. I don't like sardines. And I ain't down with the new jp bandwagon replacement.

One Luff

i dont know why everyone is bashing on cynstam, but that is my opinion. she is only telling how she feels.

cynstam, did you ever book your trip? remember a few months ago you were looking for a fun island, and i said st. maarten. just curious. :)

She said she's going to the gayman islands.

WOW!!

This is fucking RETARDED, Cyn was just voicing her OPINION and you stupid fucks take to tell her to fuck off??

Honestly, the way everyone jumped out was fucking bogus.

Amendment I - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791.

Get with it faggots.

This may help you, straight form dictionary.com.

dead adj. dead·er, dead·est

Having lost life; no longer alive.