Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wtf??? where is the sex ????

All I have to say is THANK FUCKING GOD.

I loved the drug board, and I was the mod for it, but I would give up 1,000,000 drug boards just to see that Idiotic sex board taken away and have all the dorks that post on it leave CP.

lol i feel yah brother...

well if london is the drug board

i bet miami will be the sex board

jersey will be the unintentional comedy board

boston will be the real comedy board or asshole board depending on if you are being made fun of (asshole) or reading it (comedy)

I understand about the sex board and the people who posted there but just reading it was funny as all hell. Without the sex board we would have had no evan.

Wow, who knew. :(

I can see how shutting down the substance forum made sense. Some of the conversation on that board got a little bit too in depth from a buyer/seller POV to be appropriate, not that I'm saying anyone was selling drugs through the board, but when you start talking street values and different geographic areas..not to mention legal standing of some 'friends' who have been busted up on trafficing charges...various law enforcement agencies are inevitably going to get involved. Same thing with talk of using and specific venues. Most other boards I've seen (especially the CP 'child' boards from former members) have a policy of not allowing talk of abuse in the context of specific nightlife venues that are still in operation. 'Cuz you gotta think that the posts can be subpoenad to build a case against specific members and that's no good.

If you think that's not possible, think again.

That's what I'm willing to bet happened, having read what dave wrote in response to the boards dissappearing. I bet he did keyword searches and found people talking about specific nights and specific places and the owners of said places would be none to pleased(as well as in a world of shit) had any legal action taken place. I'm just speculating though..either way, it was bound to happen and the mods of the substance abuse forum should have been a bit more strict in what could and could not be talked about. I don't blame them either though, who would have thought the axe would have come down so quickly.

As far as the sex board is concerned, that one totally threw me for a loop. That was a great board (relatively) and even though the quality of posts went down the last couple years, it was still an at least moderately interesting read. All good things though..

:( oh well. It just sucks they didn't archive it for future reading.

i could see them doing away with the substance forum for the reasons mentioned above...and then some....but the sex board???

That's what I'm sayin'. I have no idea what could possibly be the 'why' behind that move. The only thing I could think of is somewhere buried in the archives there was specific shit that was incriminating for some reason. Either that or a member who is involved in legal matters asked it to be taken down.

Come to think of it, there was some pretty personal twisted shit on that board a few years back. That may have been why..

That's what I'm sayin'. I have no idea what could possibly be the 'why' behind that move. The only thing I could think of is somewhere buried in the archives there was specific shit that was incriminating for some reason. Either that or a member who is involved in legal matters asked it to be taken down.

Come to think of it, there was some pretty personal twisted shit on that board a few years back. That may have been why..

what up dude. i agree with all u said

being a paralegal working for a law dept, I could definitely see that being brought into litigation.

But the sex board? WTF?

remember blowfly? that was some sick shit.

Honest to god I always come on and read -- but all these fucking

threads are garbage nothing worth replying too.. Its just not fun anymore

if theres nothing worth replying to then by that logic there wouldnt be anything worth readin imo so why bother at all~!? youre a member on those other forums, they have a sexboard there or a carnal some shit whatever its called... im sure there may be one or two stimulating, and exciting threads over in that area...