Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Randy Johnson

pookie23

no way can i throw the towel in on him this early...the guy is just too good

maybe he needs the weather to get warm or something. his velocity is down, he's only throwing around 90-92...if he's able to get it back up to the 94-97 range which will help his slider, he should be fine

Note: yes, i was listening to ESPN radio this morning where they were talking about this but I don agree with them

good...when he's 3-11...it'll be entertaining

All ur hopes resting on a 42 yr pitcher...pathetic

LMFAO

it's april bro !!!!!!!

Your going to look like a fucking idiot when somebody bumps this thread in july.

RJ historicaly pitches his worst in April through out his career.

How long will it take for the Mets to choke this year ?

Attn yankee fans: Let the Mets fans have there laughs and fun now because we all know we will here ther crying in sept !!!!

LMFAO

it's april bro !!!!!!!

Your going to look like a fucking idiot when somebody bumps this thread in july.

RJ historicaly pitches his worst in April through out his career.

How long will it take for the Mets to choke this year ?

Attn yankee fans: Let the Mets fans have there laughs and fun now because we all know we will here ther crying in sept !!!!

He's 42!?!?!?!!?!?!? If he was 25, 30, hell even 35 I would've agreed with ya!

He's an OLD FART with declining skills - move the sac away from your eyes and see this. You overpaid for a damn dinosaur and peeps are hittin jacks like it's Tee Ball over again :laugh:

Hell - ur whole team is old and I'm looking forward to have them fall at the seams!

He's 42!?!?!?!!?!?!? If he was 25, 30, hell even 35 I would've agreed with ya!

He's an OLD FART with declining skills - move the sac away from your eyes and see this. You overpaid for a damn dinosaur and peeps are hittin jacks like it's Tee Ball over again :laugh:

Hell - ur whole team is old and I'm looking forward to have them fall at the seams!

declining skills? last yr he had more than 1/4 of his atrocious teams WIns. Had a 2.6 ERA 300k 4 complete games and a PERFECT game

Guess hes a lot like PEdro old, overpaid and eroding skills

declining skills? last yr he had more than 1/4 of his atrocious teams WIns. Had a 2.6 ERA 300k 4 complete games and a PERFECT game

Guess hes a lot like PEdro old, overpaid and eroding skills

Yeah and Pedro is just pitching AWFUL this year :laugh:

plus Pedro is almost 10 years younger

Give me time...early in the season cutie ;)

Blahh blahh blahh..

It's amazing how many IMs and text messages I got from Mets fans over the past week and a half with them laughing at the Yankees and boasting about the Mets..

Not like Mets fans aren't faithful (we all know they are), but it's funny how they all come out of the woodworks when things are going well..

;)

Blahh blahh blahh..

It's amazing how many IMs and text messages I got from Mets fans over the past week and a half with them laughing at the Yankees and boasting about the Mets..

Not like Mets fans aren't faithful (we all know they are), but it's funny how they all come out of the woodworks when things are going well..

;)

We're 7-8...not doing THAT well...when we going to a hip-hop club freak?

We're 7-8...not doing THAT well...when we going to a hip-hop club freak?

A lot of Mets fans begged to differ when they were on their 6 game winning streak.. and that 9 homerun fest you guys had the other nite.

When are you leaving for England biatch? I graduate May 19th.. whoo-hoo! :D

A lot of Mets fans begged to differ when they were on their 6 game winning streak.. and that 9 homerun fest you guys had the other nite.

When are you leaving for England biatch? I graduate May 19th.. whoo-hoo! :D

My Cody is allllll grown up...sniff

June 25th I'm outtie to the UK...we BETTER link up!