Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I love everybody who responds seriously to mahalomenehune's post!

wtf is a "bot"???

a program that lets your computer run certain tasks without you being there. SOme people have made them for games like diablo/everquest so that your character can play and get experience or whatever while you actually leave your house.

My little cousin plays all those games and that is the only reason I know. I needed to use his computer and shut it off, I thought he was going to kill me. Fuckin everquest.

a program that lets your computer run certain tasks without you being there. SOme people have made them for games like diablo/everquest so that your character can play and get experience or whatever while you actually leave your house.

My little cousin plays all those games and that is the only reason I know. I needed to use his computer and shut it off, I thought he was going to kill me. Fuckin everquest.

Dont give him any ideas man.....he'll never go away!

see, and I was just trying to be funny thinking you made a typo...I thought you were trying to say, "Its like he made a bet to answer posts.

have you ever posted more then a couple of lines? How many threads have you started? In the begining I didn't care, I just thought you were young or a little slow, but when i found out you are posting just too win something I could care less what you say. I just do not think you are being genuine.

just my opinion.