Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Sick of it thread

djfrosty

Work, girlfriend bitching, and cold weather. Especially the girlfriend bitching part. Never dated someone who complains so much. :bump:

Supposed to be 45/rainy here tomorrow and it's been 80/sunny the last two weeks. :vomit2: Finally, everyone is probably sick of work. That is a given.

Anyone else have anything/anyone they are sick of?

Work, girlfriend bitching, and cold weather. Especially the girlfriend bitching part. Never dated someone who complains so much. :bump:

Supposed to be 45/rainy here tomorrow and it's been 80/sunny the last two weeks. :vomit2: Finally, everyone is probably sick of work. That is a given.

I won't bother bitching. Nobody will listen. If your girlfriend is bitching, you need to either handle your business or get rid of her. Cold weather/job, move to a warmer place. Take up scuba diving and get master certification, become an instructor at some resort.

Life is too short people. If something isn't working, don't continue doing it. Only the insane do that. CHANGE. For better or worse, but CHANGE something.

Here are a bunch of people that don't bitch....

Grave.jpg

From the cradle to the Grave. What happens in between is up to you.

penn.gif

Next!!!! :bounce:

:doh: I think it is a club also called Felt in Boston. Isn't the one in Sobe on the 1200 block anyway? :confused:

Note the Boston underneath the Felt logo on the flyer. :D

:laugh:

What a cluster of confusion...

Let me try to clear it up:

MJM said he saw that it was a club in Boston. Then I said it's also funny because there is a Felt here in SoBe on Washington Ave; 1242 Washington Avenue to be exact. It's a funny coincidence that they are both on Washington Ave and they are both called Felt :tongue:

:laugh:

What a cluster of confusion...

Let me try to clear it up:

MJM said he saw that it was a club in Boston. Then I said it's also funny because there is a Felt here in SoBe on Washington Ave; 1242 Washington Avenue to be exact. It's a funny coincidence that they are both on Washington Ave and they are both called Felt :tongue:

wrong.

i said i saw it say on washington ave on the flyer'. Then i read little closer & it said in BOSTON, MA. then u said it was funnier cuz there is/was a Club FELT on washington ave on SOBE.

then Davalos got what Eric understood & then confused the hell out of everyone cuz there is a club FELT on SOBE , which happens to be the same name as the Club FELT in BOSTON, MA.

So in conlusion, I.......?????

um WHAT WAS THE QUESTION AGAIN??

I'm sick of stupid motherfuckers whoi walk their dogs up and down Lincoln Rd. (I hate them with passion) You know? You are walking half asleep at 8am, going to work (in my case not walking, moe like skateboardin') and out of nowhere a Great Dane start barking... :mad:

Hey...if you're going to get a table at Van Dyke's for breakfast...you don't need the freakin' animal...poser!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sick of people washing the sidewalk later than 8am, unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I ride my skateboard over that water my bearing risk gettin' rusty and a wet skateboard gathers dust...it's a mess...the little pebbles on Lincoln Rd I can also do without, I keep trppin' on those bitches...I fell a couple of times...one time I broke a rib and a thumb...from those little bitches!!!!! I'm sick of the pebbles on Lincoln Rd!!!!!!! :mad:

I'm sick and tired of being so fucking happy, why can I have problems like everybody else...why is complication evading me...I wanna be trouble, I also wanna be sick and tired oif being sick and tired...I'm too fucking happy! :biggrin:

I'm sick of stupid motherfuckers whoi walk their dogs up and down Lincoln Rd. (I hate them with passion) You know? You are walking half asleep at 8am, going to work (in my case not walking, moe like skateboardin') and out of nowhere a Great Dane start barking... :mad:

Hey...if you're going to get a table at Van Dyke's for breakfast...you don't need the freakin' animal...poser!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sick of people washing the sidewalk later than 8am, unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I ride my skateboard over that water my bearing risk gettin' rusty and a wet skateboard gathers dust...it's a mess...the little pebbles on Lincoln Rd I can also do without, I keep trppin' on those bitches...I fell a couple of times...one time I broke a rib and a thumb...from those little bitches!!!!! I'm sick of the pebbles on Lincoln Rd!!!!!!! :mad:

I'm sick and tired of being so fucking happy, why can I have problems like everybody else...why is complication evading me...I wanna be trouble, I also wanna be sick and tired oif being sick and tired...I'm too fucking happy! :biggrin:

:lol3::rofl:

You are fokin comedian. :laugh:

wrong.

i said i saw it say on washington ave on the flyer'. Then i read little closer & it said in BOSTON, MA. then u said it was funnier cuz there is/was a Club FELT on washington ave on SOBE.

then Davalos got what Eric understood & then confused the hell out of everyone cuz there is a club FELT on SOBE , which happens to be the same name as the Club FELT in BOSTON, MA.

So in conlusion, I.......?????

um WHAT WAS THE QUESTION AGAIN??

EXACTLY!!!

:lol3:

420 still going strong....:laugh2:

I won't bother bitching. Nobody will listen. If your girlfriend is bitching, you need to either handle your business or get rid of her. Cold weather/job, move to a warmer place. Take up scuba diving and get master certification, become an instructor at some resort.

Life is too short people. If something isn't working, don't continue doing it. Only the insane do that. CHANGE. For better or worse, but CHANGE something.

Here are a bunch of people that don't bitch....

Grave.jpg

From the cradle to the Grave. What happens in between is up to you.

Yup, good advice. Got rid of her yesterday. Now time to work on a warmer place. :)

I'm sick and tired of the beggars on Lincoln Rd, the city should do something about them, re-locate them bitches...I was having some beers with a friend at Finnegan's last nite and 3 fucking beggars came up to my table, interrupted my conversation and jumped directly onto their bullshit...honestlly, some of these fuckers look healthy enough to at least clean horse shit...basically, I'll give you money if I'm walking by you and you're sitting on the floor or something...but coming to my table and interrupting my conversation, all you'll get is a nasty rejection...and I write this here because I know some of these beggars also post here on CP...so, you know who you are...leave me alone!!!!!!!!

:gang:

ps. I'm also sick and tired of tourists that walk on zig zag...what's up with that?

:)

I'm sick and tired of the beggars on Lincoln Rd, the city should do something about them, re-locate them bitches...I was having some beers with a friend at Finnegan's last nite and 3 fucking beggars came up to my table, interrupted my conversation and jumped directly onto their bullshit...honestlly, some of these fuckers look healthy enough to at least clean horse shit...basically, I'll give you money if I'm walking by you and you're sitting on the floor or something...but coming to my table and interrupting my conversation, all you'll get is a nasty rejection...and I write this here because I know some of these beggars also post here on CP...so, you know who you are...leave me alone!!!!!!!!

:gang:

ps. I'm also sick and tired of tourists that walk on zig zag...what's up with that?

:)

is this him??

1669gb.jpg