Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which venue is the best in L.A?

yunun81

I went to V20 in Long beach. That was pretty good.

Avalon?

Deep?

Ivar?

Level3?

What place is the coolest in L.A? Paris Hilton is going where? :)

Answer me please. I'm from Chicago. I gotta find my place!!! :)

:beer:

I went to V20 in Long beach. That was pretty good.

Avalon?

Deep?

Ivar?

Level3?

What place is the coolest in L.A? Paris Hilton is going where? :)

Answer me please. I'm from Chicago. I gotta find my place!!! :)

:beer:

Avalon - no

Deep - hell no

Ivar - absolutely not

Level 3 - one of the worse venues

You want to go where Paris is going? Or people like Paris? and what are you looking for?

What is your favorite club in L.A? LaLate~!!! :)

I am looking for hot girls and cool atmosphere.

Thank You~

My fav? It sort of depends on my mood at the time.

If I wanta get liad - it could be one place(s). If I want the place with the most groundbreaking sounds and vibe - it will be another. If I want the best made drinks - it will be another. If I want the best upscale vip place - it will be another. If I wanta dress ghetto and toss a viser on and dance all night and get to meet tons of of new friends - it will be another. the cheapest drinks - it will be another. Best latin beats - another. Best casual beach/drink/hookup - another. Best rocknroll - another.

My fav? It sort of depends on my mood at the time.

If I wanta get liad - it could be one place(s). If I want the place with the most groundbreaking sounds and vibe - it will be another. If I want the best made drinks - it will be another. If I want the best upscale vip place - it will be another. If I wanta dress ghetto and toss a viser on and dance all night and get to meet tons of of new friends - it will be another. the cheapest drinks - it will be another. Best latin beats - another. Best casual beach/drink/hookup - another. Best rocknroll - another.

good sound and vibe + Hot and Sexy Upscale Club/Lounge

Please recommend one~ :)

Thank you

if you want upscale ...

forbidden city friday

sequel

pearl

if you want less upscale, can make some more suggestions.

Where is sequel? can I get the address of it?

I like the place like V20. Have u been there? recommend me clubs which have atmosphere like V20.

:)

Where is sequel? can I get the address of it?

I like the place like V20. Have u been there? recommend me clubs which have atmosphere like V20.

:)

you like V20? Omg. Why? the decore? Do a search on this site about lalate's review about the grand opening of v20.

you like V20? Omg. Why? the decore? Do a search on this site about lalate's review about the grand opening of v20.

I do not like crowed atmosphere.

V20 has some styles. I think.... :)

Music and cocktail was no good though :)

forbidden city.......

where is sequel?

I do not like crowed atmosphere.

V20 has some styles. I think.... :)

Music and cocktail was no good though :)

forbidden city.......

where is sequel?

less just say it this way ...

in 2003 the #1 venue through most of the year was definitely white lotus. in 2004 the #1 venue through most of the year was clearly pearl. now there is no market domination like lotus or pearl but clearly the new "it" venues in la now as of this moment are sequel and vine street.

New here.

Just show's how much I know about L.A. Never heard of sequel or vine street, well the actual vine street..yes.

White lotus was so much fun back in 2003. You know I went there 2 weekends ago and I had an absolute blast. Didn't know it still poped off. I hadn't been there in over a year and thought it was going to be dead.

What do you think about SHELTER? It always has a long ass line and is very hard to get into. Ive tried twice and it's the first place that the door man will not take my money. Every door man wants your money but not the him. You probably know him...guy always wears a hat.

Can you give more info on sequel or vine street? Nothing on La.com

Is sequel the name of the club or the name of the night @ the club. I will be up in L.A next month and would like to check out something different. About Vine, there are 2 places. Vine street lounge and a place called vine. Don't know which one LALATE was talking about.

Lalate, what do you think about shelter?

My Bedroom is pretty bumping right now.. better than all the clubs...

no suggestions here honey... just that I go for the the talent and the music not who's going to be there or what people are wearing.. damn i wear the same thing everytime i go out because LA is soooo messed up .. :P

averageone...vine street lounge is right on vine street, where you also have forbidden city, the night club, as well as white lotus, another night club...across the street

now the best night to check out vine street lounge is tuesday altho you will need some hook ups to get in...otherwise i think its also pretty cool on wednesdays

then again spider club on wednesdays has been generating a good deal of buzz and you can actually get in there so you should hit that up

shelter - best night to go is a saturday, altho friday nights are decent too...cinespace is also a good place to check out and it has new promoters running now on saturdays and i hear its a fun place altho i havent been there yet to check it out myself...might do that sometime

guys on friday/saturday is also pretty good but again you will need a hook up since its guestlist only

checked out pearl on friday a couple weeks ago and all i can say is, dont waste your time

dont forget the west side as well...check out this place called ma'kai

thats all for now stay tuned for more

averageone...vine street lounge is right on vine street, where you also have forbidden city, the night club, as well as white lotus, another night club...across the street

now the best night to check out vine street lounge is tuesday altho you will need some hook ups to get in...otherwise i think its also pretty cool on wednesdays

then again spider club on wednesdays has been generating a good deal of buzz and you can actually get in there so you should hit that up

shelter - best night to go is a saturday, altho friday nights are decent too...cinespace is also a good place to check out and it has new promoters running now on saturdays and i hear its a fun place altho i havent been there yet to check it out myself...might do that sometime

guys on friday/saturday is also pretty good but again you will need a hook up since its guestlist only

checked out pearl on friday a couple weeks ago and all i can say is, dont waste your time

dont forget the west side as well...check out this place called ma'kai

thats all for now stay tuned for more

thanks for you suggestions. Im only in L.A on fridays or saturdays. It just depends since I live in san diego. Every once and awhile my friends and I decide to change it up so we will do the drive up to L.A and actually drive back that same night or morning.

So cinespace, guys, and shelter are the best spots on saturday? I still need to find a hook-up for shelter. Maybe I'll give it another shot next time im in l.a.

thanks for you suggestions. Im only in L.A on fridays or saturdays. It just depends since I live in san diego. Every once and awhile my friends and I decide to change it up so we will do the drive up to L.A and actually drive back that same night or morning.

So cinespace, guys, and shelter are the best spots on saturday? I still need to find a hook-up for shelter. Maybe I'll give it another shot next time im in l.a.

Guys will never be the best spot any night of the week. Awful venue.

Shelter is a fiasco for parking any night of the week. If you're cabbing, then more power too you. Cinespace Saturday is crowded. Spider Wed is no longer as hot. White Lotus is very 2003. Makai's crowd is not that hot.

you dont have to use the parking lot at shelter...right next to shelter is bar marmont and valet parking there only costs $5.50. just make sure you tell the guy you're going to bar marmont and you're good. done this myself so i know it works.

to each his own, i still think you gotta hit up guy's if you can

as for shelter, you can still check it out on friday's if you want...just email chris@myclublife.com and he'll hook you up

I'll email next time I plan shelter. But Im sure everyone in line is on that same list....I'll still give it a shot.

Im surprised no one has mentioned The Standard. It's been around awhile but I hear that there friday nights are still good. Is that true?

I'll email next time I plan shelter. But Im sure everyone in line is on that same list....I'll still give it a shot.

Im surprised no one has mentioned The Standard. It's been around awhile but I hear that there friday nights are still good. Is that true?

Downtown standard is always pleasant. Its never great.

I can do "pleasant". As long as Im not the only one there. I actually booked a room for friday night. Have to be in L.A so might as well enjoy myself during the night. Some friends will be meeting me there so Im glad its going to atleast be pleasant. thanks lalate.