Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some "housedancing" clips for ya to enjoy!

I think i recognize the first guy from those lofter clips, looks like a paradise garage head.

Anyway here are the french house dancing clips again, cuz they're just so damn good

http://www.style2ouf.com/english/vi...hp?ID_VIDEO=624

http://www.mairie-athis-mons.fr/cul...cole_du_Sud.wmv

Also I agree with MSCrew, originality is where its at even though all moves are taken from others, coming up with ones own style is divine. Props to MS for that, he's one of the few original house dancers I know of and really hope he gets the exposure he deserves.

Yup, i'm not crazy about hideki but i give him respect, shannon is CRAZY good in person and he's way more tribal depending on the music, that other cat is really nice to.

I respect all dancers no matter what they do, even if its funny looking, long as they having fun and they feeling it then fuck it, who am I to judge.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Hideki - looks like he took too much GHB or something or has palsy...

a lot these dancers are even in synch with the tracks so while they might be feelin' the energy, it's more interesting to see some dancing in line with the beats and getting creative off that imo

They are ok...first guy is like what 39 years old? so his style is not really appealing to me...but I'll still take him over the asian guy in previous clip. The girl in 2nd clip was good considering her weight she could move lol.

Damb you just give no props. Cool It realy does not bother me to each his own.

Those videos had the worst dancers I've ever seen in the history of seeing people dance. The 1st 3 guys looked like they were memorizing moves and trying to play back a pre-recorded sequence and that last Japanese guy is just spastic.

Those videos had the worst dancers I've ever seen in the history of seeing people dance. The 1st 3 guys looked like they were memorizing moves and trying to play back a pre-recorded sequence and that last Japanese guy is just spastic.

This ignorance amazes me.

The "spastic asian guy" was the House Dance Conference

House Champion. Im sure that your resume is as impressive.

watch the clips i posted damn it, the 2nd one especially, the main guy in it is a world known new style house dancer, his technique is tight.

As for the clips bull posted, ya gotta see em in person and in action. Those clips dont do much justice at all for them, i've seen em live and they are amazing.

watch the clips i posted damn it, the 2nd one especially, the main guy in it is a world known new style house dancer, his technique is tight.

As for the clips bull posted, ya gotta see em in person and in action. Those clips dont do much justice at all for them, i've seen em live and they are amazing.

yeah sometimes their just plain cocky i think tho lol

yo jerry dont even bother. because usually the people thatt alk shit like that. are the ones that look at you trying to copy ya moves down and shit... :gang:

yo jerry dont even bother. because usually the people thatt alk shit like that. are the ones that look at you trying to copy ya moves down and shit... :gang:

actually, i'm not fond of hidekis style but respect, although if thats the same competition eliseo entered then I dont get how he didnt win as i've seen both of them dance in person and in my opinion eliseo is just off the chart

Maybe I haven't been to the right clubs back home, but I have only really noticed people dancing like this since I moved over here?? Maybe it's a US thing??

Everyone standing around in a circle watching somebody else strut their stuff just tends to annoy me.......

Each to their own I guess?

Maybe I haven't been to the right clubs back home, but I have only really noticed people dancing like this since I moved over here?? Maybe it's a US thing??

Everyone standing around in a circle watching somebody else strut their stuff just tends to annoy me.......

Each to their own I guess?

well some are competitions, nope not only a US thing, its really big in France and Japan as well, like HUGE.

its not really just watching but admiring and shit thats all, its a different kind of atmosphere for dancers like that compared to club goers.

well some are competitions, nope not only a US thing, its really big in France and Japan as well, like HUGE.

its not really just watching but admiring and shit thats all, its a different kind of atmosphere for dancers like that compared to club goers.

It was just a bit odd for me the first few times I went clubbing over here to see it. I'll even admit to laughing at some of them, as it reminded me of when we used to do "breakdancing" at school discos in my youth. But like I said, each to their own. That's the beauty of music and clubs - affects people in different ways and allows everyone to express themselves how they want.

I don't give a flying fuck if he's the reigning supreme allied house music dancing commander of multiple galaxies. That shit looked ugly to me.

Can I dance better? Y'know what..I can bop my head and feel I dance better. Would you think so? I honestly don't care.

To me, Dancing is about expression. Some people dig that type of expression, don't people don't. I happen to not dig it. Do I think these guys are losers or something? Hells no. Let them do what they want. Bull posted it in the forums, we all gave our feedback. Don't knock what others feel about something just cuz it differs from your opinion.

Who's the ignorant one now?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Definitely not my style but i dont think they do their style good.

Give me some of those sick liquid moves from the Tunnel days and im happy.

and who the hell ever saw a good dancer at the SF ???

Are you fucking kidding me ???

I don't give a flying fuck if he's the reigning supreme allied house music dancing commander of multiple galaxies. That shit looked ugly to me.

Can I dance better? Y'know what..I can bop my head and feel I dance better. Would you think so? I honestly don't care.

To me, Dancing is about expression. Some people dig that type of expression, don't people don't. I happen to not dig it. Do I think these guys are losers or something? Hells no. Let them do what they want. Bull posted it in the forums, we all gave our feedback. Don't knock what others feel about something just cuz it differs from your opinion.

Who's the ignorant one now?

LOL - brilliant answer!

i definitely agree with brianbb =)

its about how you yourself feel with the music

f- other people and f- what they think..

its what you enjoy that counts!

was jus curious once again.. anyone have any stomping videos?

i've never seen a stomping video online before so was only curious xD

also new to the board.. so hey everyone xD