Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOUSE MUSIC and YOU

nmn is a cool guy argi. His posts display his best part. His big mouth. Honestly I dun't post much anymo' so I laugh at alot of his crap but I still enjoy bashing the freak.

And if Morales only likes to play good in the afterhours scene then he can shove his music down his throat. KTU sux!

One Luff.

:half:

Cause like myself who never uses drugs either, it shows that its the music that gives you the high to enjoy the night. Well for some people at least ya know. As for morales i keep hearing how he plays amazing after like 4 or 5am when crobars main crowd leaves. Kinda like morillo as well have to go thru hrs and hrs of nonsense b4 the music gets better (imo).

(1) Being or not being on drugs has nothing to do with how much you love music...and Miles Davis, Jimmy Hendrix, Charlie Parker, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, and even Larry Levan are proof of that. So yes, it's pointless to 'brag' about being sober (same as it would be to brag about being high).

Peace.

buq.

i'm def out to support the smaller parties when I can, cats like Gabe and others have shown me that it's just stronger and more intimate, a deeper love for the music, not just house but since this is a house music thread def strong in the smaller parties.

I've learned a lot about the culture, where it comes from and the dancing as well. It's a beautiful history and thing all in one.

Its soul for me, soul music, just one of many but it brings me extreme joy n very soothing.

(1) Being or not being on drugs has nothing to do with how much you love music...and Miles Davis, Jimmy Hendrix, Charlie Parker, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, and even Larry Levan are proof of that. So yes, it's pointless to 'brag' about being sober (same as it would be to brag about being high).

Peace.

buq.

huge difference, your talking about rock bands/djs and bull n arg where specifically talking about the dancing aspect n the beats.

huge difference, your talking about rock bands/djs and bull n arg where specifically talking about the dancing aspect n the beats.

zzzzz whatever. I specifically put Miles Davis, Charlie Parker and LARRY LEVAN FOR GOD SAKE!!!! to show that it spans genres.

Also, wake up, the whole house/club scene's always been soaked in it. Please, if you think they were all sober at the Garage, you are mistaken big time! There was no angelism or moralism back then and there, no-one on the garage floor was like "Hey! I'm don't do anything, hey I enjoy the music sober...hey did I tell you I don't do dr*gs..." ... I don't know why on earth it is such a big issue.

Also, Do you think Jimmy Hendrix was not also high on his music, or Miles Davis? Isn't that the whole point of music in the first place?

Actually, I'd go even as far as saying that some music is better understood on something.

good points yet again buq, im proud that i dont drink or do drugs. Just like some people use drugs and drink alot to escape thier world. And believe me i know all about the garage and levan an the whole concept of partying back then. But im sure you will agree with me when i say the drugs back then were totally different and used for different reasons so to say.

House is my Drug. When i dance to house im in my own world. I zone out..It's my passion , my love.. This is how i escape the world, to hide from all my problems outside the club.

This is why my knees hurt.. But i don't care.. Give me a phat ass beat and ill be back into my zone again, not caring what's around me

Hi, my name is Jessica... and I'm an addict.,. Music is my drug of choice, and I've been hooked for as long as I can remember.,. I can't escape it.,. The thoughts, the beats, the moves, DAMMIT half the time I can't sleep because I can't stop thinking about it.,. and I have a confession.,. sometimes I hear things.,. I'll hear songs.,. it calls to me.,. the house beat.,. what's a girl to do?

I care ... what you got a problem with that? SEE me! i'll Son you gotta love all the haters on this board always hating on either someone thats diffrent.

always get bashed for no reason all because one cock sucker wants to be funny.. dont play that shit wit me hommie..

ok, sorry!

Hi, my name is Jessica... and I'm an addict.,. Music is my drug of choice, and I've been hooked for as long as I can remember.,. I can't escape it.,. The thoughts, the beats, the moves, DAMMIT half the time I can't sleep because I can't stop thinking about it.,. and I have a confession.,. sometimes I hear things.,. I'll hear songs.,. it calls to me.,. the house beat.,. what's a girl to do?

sexy.. almost better then my excuse.. lol

feeel it

But im sure you will agree with me when i say the drugs back then were totally different and used for different reasons so to say.

Not everyone does drugs, but I hope you realize that the 'scene' would be almost nonexistent if it weren't for drugs. Like someone said, they go hand in hand. People didn't use drugs back then for any different reasons than they do now. It was all done to enhance the experience. Some of the drugs might be different, but the reasons for doing them are the same.

Hello everyone ..

If this thread does not make any sense to you then please move on .. otherwise .. read on ..

It seems that I messed up on this place .. and I hurt someone that was so close to my heart .. some one i loved with all my heart .. no matter what happened between us ..

I used to say that regardless of what other people do to you .. and regardless how they hurt you …. you should always be a better person … and forgive them ... and don’t fix a problem with another one .. but guess what .. I did the total opposite of that …. and so the result is that people saw me saying shit (coz I was hurt) ... and so assumed I am full of shit .. lunatic .. possessive .. threatening .. crazy … etc. etc. you name it ..

I guess my problem is that sometimes what I think of ... I just spill out … without thinking .. thinking that this a free forum and people do that .. well that was a mistake ..

Another problem I had was that .. I did put a lot of personal business on line without thinking .. acting on my emotions … another big mistake

And no matter what happened between us and who is right or wrong .. I believe I owe u an apology would like to say this:

Silverhobbit ... I am sorry I said shit on CP .. and sorry for all the stupid postings .. no matter what happened between us I had no right to post it on cp .. hope you can be happy in your life .. enjoy this place ..and all the clubbings you can have .. with all those wonderful friends you have ... who defend you .. regardless ..

AND TO MAKE EVEYRONE HAPPY I AM OFFICIALLY QUITTING THIS FORUM (CP) .. I WILL NEVER POST ON THIS FORUM ANYMORE .. THIS WAY I WONT POST SHIT . I WONT SAY SHIT . AND I WONT HEAR SHIT ..

If anyone wants to pm me .. for any comps I can help with or to say hi . or of course to curse me .. feel free to do so .. I might be reading my pms from time to time ..

Good luck everyone .. have fun postings …. and take care of yourself

Peace

The MASK

house was my first love when i really started to understand and respect edm in it's entirety.

as many times as i've wavered from one trendy genre to the next, i always feel like i get taken back to my roots when i hear a really good old house track or even something new that brings back memories.

and it's never been just those nights out that made me feel true to house. it was listening to it in my room, or on the subway when i was having a bad day that also made me realize it's force, how it can just drag you out of that muck and make you smile.

it's also something i've noticed house lovers share.. that they share that exact feeling of what it does to us.. and that's what i love: that bonding, that understanding.. and how special it is to us in out history with dance music/the scene etc.

house was my first love when i really started to understand and respect edm in it's entirety.

as many times as i've wavered from one trendy genre to the next, i always feel like i get taken back to my roots when i hear a really good old house track or even something new that brings back memories.

and it's never been just those nights out that made me feel true to house. it was listening to it in my room, or on the subway when i was having a bad day that also made me realize it's force, how it can just drag you out of that muck and make you smile.

it's also something i've noticed house lovers share.. that they share that exact feeling of what it does to us.. and that's what i love: that bonding, that understanding.. and how special it is to us in out history with dance music/the scene etc.

very well said.. very well.. i can see by what you wrote you enjoy it. nice