Clubplanet Nightlife Community

04/30/05 - Peter Rauhofer @ Spirit

i have most of his cds.. they are great.. i never got to hear him live... some ppl have told me he is better on his cds.. his remixes are what i look for when searching for songs.. cause 9 out of 10 times his version will be the one i like... Its mostly a gay crowd, he used to do roxy saturday nights.. my friends all used to go.. For the girls, its the best cause no line for the bathroom. I would definetly go check him out and make my own judgement. The ONLY reason why i cant go is class at 8am the next morning :cry:

Rauhofer is an amzing producer and a great DJ live. Definitely go check him out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm always up to hear a good DJ do his/her thing, but not on gay night. I'm not blowing my own horn, but the gay dudes LOVE me. I have been to gay parties before, and after the party ends, I know what women must feel like after a night out.

I have to pass on this one.

i'm usually not serious on this board at all, but in this case I am. I have had guys grab me, try to hug me and just harrass me. I'm not gay, so after a while, it becomes annoying.

I hear ya. But if you go with some gay friends as i do they usually watch out for you. Also if you just say thanks I'm straight they will leave you alone

but the party is def worth checking out

i'm usually not serious on this board at all, but in this case I am. I have had guys grab me, try to hug me and just harrass me. I'm not gay, so after a while, it becomes annoying.
nah dont worry youll be fine just dont go in there with this Hard Ass "I AM STRAIGHT" look gives off a negative vibe.blend in dude dance have fun..meet some cool gay peeps were not all pervs ya know.. :)

nah dont worry youll be fine just dont go in there with this Hard Ass "I AM STRAIGHT" look gives off a negative vibe.blend in dude dance have fun..meet some cool gay peeps were not all pervs ya know.. :)

no no no... I hope what I said was not taken the wrong way. I have met many gay men and I get along very well all of them (I even flirt with gay men if I'm in the mood). I def treat others the way I would want to be treated (catholic mother lol). Gay, straight, black, white, purple... makes no difference to me. But to be in a club and to have some dude try to grab my ass when I walk by is annoying. I would never just grab some girl's ass as they walked by. I see tons of dudes do that, but it's not my style. I don't think gay men are pervs. The way I look and dress makes gay men think that I am gay, but I'm not.

Anyway, sorry for rambling. It's all love

PETER RAUHOFER is a Grammy Award Winning DJ / Producer. He is also the owner of Star 69 Records. Recently Peter who was known in NY to cater to the GAY crowds at Roxy moved to Spirit. He was fed up with Roxy's antics. A lot of the straight people that would come to see him were being turned away and mistreated at the venue. So now welcoming a mixed crowd he has set up residency at Spirit. This is not a party for the immature-hater-think they know it all-party poopers. This is ARENA style, welcome all, pull up a piece of dancefloor, yes there are vocals in here too, they still exist.

His DJing style is Tribal/Progessive with vocals and dirty beats. Have a good time. Get laid and bring your sunglasses. :hug:

PETER RAUHOFER is a Grammy Award Winning DJ / Producer. He is also the owner of Star 69 Records. Recently Peter who was known in NY to cater to the GAY crowds at Roxy moved to Spirit. He was fed up with Roxy's antics. A lot of the straight people that would come to see him were being turned away and mistreated at the venue. So now welcoming a mixed crowd he has set up residency at Spirit. This is not a party for the immature-hater-think they know it all-party poopers. This is ARENA style, welcome all, pull up a piece of dancefloor, yes there are vocals in here too, they still exist.

His DJing style is Tribal/Progessive with vocals and dirty beats. Have a good time. Get laid and bring your sunglasses. :hug:

Couldnt have said it better. Listen to her!!! She is right.